Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

SalfordCityBlue said:
br62 said:
it would be interesting to know how much time he spent over in Qatar due to a supposed minor injury if he knew his brother was dying in hospital.

Point being you don't know. Anything about what happened. Yet you have passed sentence already.

Maybe his brother wanted him to go to the World Cup? Maybe it was his dying fucking wish to see Ivory Coast lift the trophy. Maybe he was expected to live past the end of the tournament. Maybe they said their goodbyes before the tournament? Maybe he never even asked City if he could stay behind, just felt like he had to go out of respect for the club? The quotes say nothing to prove or disprove any of that FFS.

None of those things will change that Toure will feel intense grief at this time, or stop him feeling like he could have done more - even if he shouldn't have. Grief has well documented stages of psychological effects - can be found on Google.

The club and fans should be understanding and supportive of one of our own at this time, nothing more. If anything this explains the previous incident to a degree, not compounds it.

Agreed blue. I think everyone should be very cautious about what they say at the minute. No one knows what really happened and we should all try and see it from both perspectives.

"He's a greedy African, he must be lying", is the vibe I'm getting from this thread.

This would be sick from the club if true but rather than getting my pitchforks out for either side I'll wait until more information comes out.

Chrisdunk said:
"He's a greedy African, he must be lying", is the vibe I'm getting from this thread.
quote]

Put the fucking fishing rod away!

I can see what your trying to do and its as bad as what fucking Yaya is doing!

SalfordCityBlue said:
br62 said:
it would be interesting to know how much time he spent over in Qatar due to a supposed minor injury if he knew his brother was dying in hospital.

Point being you don't know. Anything about what happened. Yet you have passed sentence already.

Maybe his brother wanted him to go to the World Cup? Maybe it was his dying fucking wish to see Ivory Coast lift the trophy. Maybe he was expected to live past the end of the tournament. Maybe they said their goodbyes before the tournament? Maybe he never even asked City if he could stay behind, just felt like he had to go out of respect for the club? The quotes say nothing to prove or disprove any of that FFS.

None of those things will change that Toure will feel intense grief at this time, or stop him feeling like he could have done more - even if he shouldn't have. Grief has well documented stages of psychological effects - can be found on Google.

The club and fans should be understanding and supportive of one of our own at this time, nothing more. If anything this explains the previous incident to a degree, not compounds it.

''If anything this explains the previous incident''.....what a mind boggling comment.

Making such a fuss about not properly celebrating his birthday and complaining about no birthday cake when at the same moment his brother is dying is actually quite sickening.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If Yaya has indeed been a **** here, then he can leave with thanks for helping us win the Premiership.
If he hasn't, then I hope he stays and wins us some more silverware.
It really is that simple.

I agree with you on that Fetters, but unfortunately the weight of evidence leads me to think that he is a selfish **** who is using any reason to engineer a move from a club that has paid and treated him like a king.

**** or not, Yaya remains the best player I've seen in a City shirt since Colin Bell.

Why would City behave like that, it's absolutely ridiculous. How many times was Mancini allowed to go and see his father mid season. I remember a few players being absent once or twice due to personal family reasons. Why would City deny him seeing his brother for a pointless trip to Abu Dhabi. They didn't stay behind to be with him during the World Cup so why would City deny them seeing him for something so pointless as a trip to Abu Dhabi. It simply cannot be true.

Wow. A new low for Yaya. There is no way on God's earth they would have denied him compassionate leave.

Time for the club to come out with a statement clearing up the whole sorry Yaya mess once and for all. If it knocks a few £££s off his transfer value, so be it, we cannot have players coming out with this shit and tarnishing our reputation globally.

Such a shame that one of the best player's I will ever watch in a City shirt will end his career here in this manner.

Chrisdunk said:

This would be sick from the club if true but rather than getting my pitchforks out for either side I'll wait until more information comes out.

You really should try reading posts before applying your 'vibe'.

Fetters is right. There are far more witless idiots up here than in the cellar. I'm off downstairs.

paulchapo said:
Ok let's look at this from another perspective.You are already a multi millionaire due to your ability to kick a football around better than most.You could retire tomorrow and live happily ever after.The power is all in your hands,a place most of us dream to be.

Your brother is dying and you ask for time off work.The boss says no.Do you:

A:Meekly comply and go to work......or:

B:Think.....''I have millions in the bank i will tell him to stuff his job i am taking time off.I am also a top player i will get another equally well paid job and if the story comes out i will have the sympathy of everybody.''

Exactly!

The fact is that this has nothing to do with the death of his brother, why not just ask for a transfer.

If he does end up leaving, surely Fernandinho will take Yaya's position and Fernando Fernandinho's position? Garcia will stay and City will be looking for another holding midfielder if Rodwell's not staying. Perhaps Zucullini? Or will he be loaned out too? I don't know just a bit confused now with this Yaya situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.