Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

KiLP12 said:
If he does end up leaving, surely Fernandinho will take Yaya's position and Fernando Fernandinho's position? Garcia will stay and City will be looking for another holding midfielder if Rodwell's not staying. Perhaps Zucullini? Or will he be loaned out too? I don't know just a bit confused now with this Yaya situation.
Vidal of course. the board arent amateurs that if yaya leaves they wont replace him or replace him with zuculini..

Chrisdunk said:
dancity19 said:
If this isn't true, and I hope, and assume it isn't, then we need to get rid really.

Keeping him would almost seem like admitting it? He can't be so slanderous about us as a club, and paint us in this light, least of all the owners. They want to be seen in the best possible light all over the world, and by all accounts didn't want certain players at the club due to bad publicity they may bring with them. There will be no worse publicity than this- not allowing a player compassionate leave when his younger brother was dying.

Selling him will show we want nothing more to do with him. If this claim is untrue, hwo can we, as a club, forgive him?

I am talking more about the clubs hierarchy, rather than us as fans. This really is a shocking claim to make, if untrue.
Are you an idiot? Why the fuck would he lie about something like this?

No, I'm not an idiot.

Well, in answer to your second question, I'm not quite sure. And, I never said he was lying.
There may be a huge amount of misunderstanding/misquoting here.

We have demonstrated, as a club, in a number of other cases ,that we tend to be 'good' when dealing with situations like this- Zaba and his father for example. Several journalists have already said we have a good record with dealing with unfortunate situations like this.
I see no reason why we would have suddenly changed this and stopped him from taking compassionate leave to see his brother.

IF we did, then this is shocking in the extreme by the club.

I think we need to hear a bit more about the whole scenario, as it is either: shocking from the club if we stopped this, or, shocking from Yaya to make slanderous claims.

So no, I'm not stupid. In fact, I'd put everything I own on being vastly more intelligent than you, in every way possible.

Care to add anything more constructive?

If not, see you in a bit.

Given the amount of support and time off mid season that the club gave Adebayor, Tevez and Zaba when they needed it in the middle of the season I find it very hard to believe that City would behave like this in these circumstances. If that is the case then using your brothers death to agitate for a transfer is frankly low beyond belief.

What a fucking ****, cya yaya. Crying about not having a happy birthday greeting from the owner when your brother is on his sickbed. ****.

City should express their sorrow and sympathy and not get involved in any press tit for tat or transfer listing at an emotional time. Need to sit down with Yaya in a months time, tell him if someone offers stupid money ie 50m we will take it otherwise he needs to knuckle down and win another title. This story does not need to be fed it is being created by a newspaper close to PSG clean to force him out cheaply and prepared to use any tool. He should have more sense but we shouldn't be doing psg's or his agents work for them

Why has it taken for his brother to pass away before he's mentioned this? Why didn't he mention it at the time or when his agent was making an arse out of himself using whatever he could as an excuse to engineer a move.

You're a pathetic, lying, sleezebag Yaya.

MeatHunterrr said:
KiLP12 said:
If he does end up leaving, surely Fernandinho will take Yaya's position and Fernando Fernandinho's position? Garcia will stay and City will be looking for another holding midfielder if Rodwell's not staying. Perhaps Zucullini? Or will he be loaned out too? I don't know just a bit confused now with this Yaya situation.
Vidal of course. the board arent amateurs that if yaya leaves they wont replace him or replace him with zuculini..

No I meant if Rodwell doesn't stay will Zuculini be there as a squad player or he will be loaned out too? And Yes Vidal is exceptional but I was thinking Fernandinho will be perfect judging by his advanced role yesterday and in Shakthar.

Lavinda Past said:
There are far more witless idiots up here than in the cellar. I'm off downstairs.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out then pal. I've seen what passes as wit in the Cellar and your welcome it.

dancity19 said:
Chrisdunk said:
dancity19 said:
If this isn't true, and I hope, and assume it isn't, then we need to get rid really.

Keeping him would almost seem like admitting it? He can't be so slanderous about us as a club, and paint us in this light, least of all the owners. They want to be seen in the best possible light all over the world, and by all accounts didn't want certain players at the club due to bad publicity they may bring with them. There will be no worse publicity than this- not allowing a player compassionate leave when his younger brother was dying.

Selling him will show we want nothing more to do with him. If this claim is untrue, hwo can we, as a club, forgive him?

I am talking more about the clubs hierarchy, rather than us as fans. This really is a shocking claim to make, if untrue.
Are you an idiot? Why the fuck would he lie about something like this?

No, I'm not an idiot.

Well, in answer to your second question, I'm not quite sure. And, I never said he was lying.
There may be a huge amount of misunderstanding/misquoting here.

We have demonstrated, as a club, in a number of other cases ,that we tend to be 'good' when dealing with situations like this- Zaba and his father for example. Several journalists have already said we have a good record with dealing with unfortunate situations like this.
I see no reason why we would have suddenly changed this and stopped him from taking compassionate leave to see his brother.

IF we did, then this is shocking in the extreme by the club.

I think we need to hear a bit more about the whole scenario, as it is either: shocking from the club if we stopped this, or, shocking from Yaya to make slanderous claims.

So no, I'm not stupid. In fact, I'd put everything I own on being vastly more intelligent than you, in every way possible.

Care to add anything more constructive?

If not, see you in a bit.

Ignore this one, seems to be a troll on the wind up. Comes across as a right knob and all.

this is now getting boring

city should just take a leaf out of Southamptons book

Put a price tag on his head ball park figure 35m

and issue a statement that until a club is prepared to meet such valuation then the player is going absolutely nowhere but the city training ground for pre season training, and if he continues to spit his dummy and gobs off to the papers, fine him his wages for bringing the club into disrepute.

no player no matter how good they are is bigger than this club

he is under contract and sometimes shit happens in your life, dry your fucking eyes , man up and fucking get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.