Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

I cannot understand why people are believing the Sun all of a sudden. If the Sun prints "Aguero to Barca".
All hell breaks loose and everyone says what a load of shite they print. Now they are to be believed.
I know it's in other papers too, that still doesn't make it right. Anyway not complaining, gives me summat to
read when I get in from work ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I cannot understand why people are believing the Sun all of a sudden. If the Sun prints "Aguero to Barca".
All hell breaks loose and everyone says what a load of shite they print. Now they are to be believed.
I know it's in other papers too, that still doesn't make it right. Anyway not complaining, gives me summat to

Read yaya quotes on page 666,his own words not his agent this time

I can't believe all the people willing to give him the benefit of doubt !! If my brother was loosing his battle with cancer no employer on earth would stop me saying fuck you I'm staying by his side. He is a multi multi millionaire why forsake your brother because your employer refuses you ?? Its total bollocks IMO

karen7 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Sounds like the Devils work.

andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:

Sounds like the Devils work.

weird it is on that page

Citys fault Ivory Coast lost.

That's what he will be saying next.

Sick of him finally happy camp then he starts his morning and he is the one that has the least to moan about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.