Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Marvin said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
karen7 said:
Read yaya quotes on page 666,his own words not his agent this time

Sorry thought you was joking about 666.
So it's in the MEN too. They will have got the quotes from somewhere. Where is the vid of Yaya actually saying this.
Why don't we ever get the original interview ?
The original comments are from French Football magazine. Read that. Link is above. He does not say that City refused his wish not to leave his brother. In fact he says that he regrets that he did not make his wishes clear. It's more critical of himself than of MCFC

Even if you don't speak French you can work it out for yourself, and google translate it.

Upsetting to read blues slagging one of our great players off when his brother has died without stopping first to actually check what he has said. And I include myself in that.

French football's article is critical of City, but I don't think Yaya Toure's words are.

I admit, I do not want to think bad of Yaya Toure, but before your opinion is set in stone, read what he says in French Football. Here's Blue Anorak's Link again http://www.francefootball.fr/news/a...-re-les-reproches-de-yaya-toura-a-city/476774

Why are you trying to confuse people in this thread into believing anything other than the truth. You don't know French, I do, you're a charlatan.

Yaya said exactly what the media have posted, no more or less. Worse still, he said to a French paper, knowing they'd get their teeth into it.

Get your head out of your arse.

a6964f1063695ae573dfb12eb3d837c27408be260324664940261fe53205004d.jpg

[bigimg]http://jg57.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/ts_cliche_frenchman.jpg[/bigimg]

Maybe YAYA is a snake he knows what he is doing well since you bring this french thing a speak french and live in France

One day i was mad because of an article wrote in site called footmercato something similar to the shit daily start tuttomercato...

the guy who wrote the article is named khaled karrouri (something else) it happened after the yaya cakegate. the article was slating city
city directors having problems with some players then he bring the likes of tevez belamy ... into discussion

and what i found the guy is followed by yaya on twitter ! i found a bit bizzare that yaya can follow a journalist who isn't that wellknown and days after the cake story an article slating city

the same you be applied to dimitri seluk aka borat every year something similar in "the sun" written by the same journo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.