Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Big Yaya said:
Marvin said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Sorry thought you was joking about 666.
So it's in the MEN too. They will have got the quotes from somewhere. Where is the vid of Yaya actually saying this.
Why don't we ever get the original interview ?
The original comments are from French Football magazine. Read that. Link is above. He does not say that City refused his wish not to leave his brother. In fact he says that he regrets that he did not make his wishes clear. It's more critical of himself than of MCFC

Even if you don't speak French you can work it out for yourself, and google translate it.

Upsetting to read blues slagging one of our great players off when his brother has died without stopping first to actually check what he has said. And I include myself in that.

French football's article is critical of City, but I don't think Yaya Toure's words are.

I admit, I do not want to think bad of Yaya Toure, but before your opinion is set in stone, read what he says in French Football. Here's Blue Anorak's Link again http://www.francefootball.fr/news/a...-re-les-reproches-de-yaya-toura-a-city/476774

Why are you trying to confuse people in this thread into believing anything other than the truth. You don't know French, I do, you're a charlatan.

Yaya said exactly what the media have posted, no more or less. Worse still, he said to a French paper, "knowing they'd get their teeth into it." <<<<

Get your head out of your arse.

Suarez isn't a journalist is he?

Rascal said:
FFS you needy cunts give it a rest.

Let Yaya mourn his younger brother in peace

MCFC is not as important to me as my brother, and if it thats the case for you then I feel sorry for you.

Leave Yaya alone let him get his head sorted then we move with what happens

If he wanted to morn his brother in peace he wouldn't be running to the press every week for some new way the club has disrespected him. None of us would be talking about any of this if he wasn't running to the press. We'd have no idea that any of this was even going on.

buzzer1 said:
Hung said:
He’ll be taking to the football pitch in the next half hour. I’d have thought, given his 'devastation', he’d be at home with his folks. Anyone would think, despite his current bleating, that he really doesn’t give a shit.

Bet Kolo is embarrassed to fuk.

You mean the Kolo who met women to have affairs/sex meet ups with while his wife and children were at home? All the while telling these women he was an African immigrant car salesman in order to keep his family and press from finding out about his liaisons.

Yeah. I'm sure Kolo is embarrassed to fuk.

better dead than red said:
buzzer1 said:
Hung said:
He’ll be taking to the football pitch in the next half hour. I’d have thought, given his 'devastation', he’d be at home with his folks. Anyone would think, despite his current bleating, that he really doesn’t give a shit.

Bet Kolo is embarrassed to fuk.

You mean the Kolo who met women to have affairs/sex meet ups with while his wife and children were at home? All the while telling these women he was an African immigrant car salesman in order to keep his family and press from finding out about his liaisons.

Yeah. I'm sure Kolo is embarrassed to fuk.

Someone say my name?

Kolo-Toure-shower.jpg

Rascal said:

MCFC is not as important to me as my brother, and if it thats the case for you then I feel sorry for you.

Spot on - Yaya needs a rest , time to mourn, time to get away from football. In 3 weeks he can sit down with ferrano's and pelle and sort things out!

The stupidest thing is blues slagging him and doing PSG work for them - the French paper has just a touch of an agenda

Mrmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Rascal said:

Has someone suggested that city should be more important to yaya than his brother?
The WC appears to have been more important.

To be fair if I had a brother who was going to the World Cup I would want him to go rather than sit and watch me rot or go to my funeral . I don't think getting on with life implies caring any less. Who knows what his brother wanted, who knows how close they were, who knows if they thought they had another 6 months. Quite possible even his brother his the seriousness of his imminent condition. I think some head wobbling is needed and it should be left to city to address quietly in a few weeks time! Clambering for public statements at a time of high emotion and being impatient could hurt city a lot by either unnecessarily losing a player or losing 15m of that players value

Mr. Aguia said:
Rascal said:

If he wanted to morn his brother in peace he wouldn't be running to the press every week for some new way the club has disrespected him. None of us would be talking about any of this if he wasn't running to the press. We'd have no idea that any of this was even going on.
agreed....

EalingBlue2 said:
Rascal said:

Spot on - Yaya needs a rest , time to mourn, time to get away from football. In 3 weeks he can sit down with ferrano's and pelle and sort things out!

The stupidest thing is blues slagging him and doing PSG work for them - the French paper has just a touch of an agenda

Refreshing to read and see some sensible posts and both your points are absolutely correct. If you watched the game you could see that he was disorientated, sometimes not even able to stay on his feet. It takes bravery to do what he did today.

A time may come to go after him especially when the substance of the matter is exposed and resolved and we should not rely on media and their obvious agenda. But at least have some consideration and empathy and allow him to mourn his brother. But this a forum so you get all sorts so it does not surprise me.

For what it's worth I think he will be here next season..but what a reputation nosedive. He won't be arsed one bit, but the fans will not respect him. That thread where everyone discussed the biggest **** to play for city, we have our winner right here, yaya fucking toure.

forevermancity said:
For what it's worth I think he will be here next season..but what a reputation nosedive. He won't be arsed one bit, but the fans will not respect him. That thread where everyone discussed the biggest **** to play for city, we have our winner right here, yaya fucking toure.

For Christ's sake give it a fucking rest.
If there was a poll for 'Biggest One-Issue Bluemoon Bore', Oddschecker would suspend betting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.