Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Barcon said:
What's he done now?

In a nutshell said the reason why he felt disrespected by City was because they refused to let him go to see his brother on his death bed at the end of the season and forced him to go to Dubai for title celebrations.
Let him read the thread like the rest of us.

mcfc2607 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Barcon said:
What's he done now?

In a nutshell said the reason why he felt disrespected by City was because they refused to let him go to see his brother on his death bed at the end of the season and forced him to go to Dubai for title celebrations.
Let him read the thread like the rest of us.

I'm five hours behind, give us a break.

Yaya #Toure on his future with @MCFC. I'm very angry. I'm very upset." Asked about his future: "We'll see. We'll see." #MCFC

sell toure and get pogba ...sounds easy but txiki get it done ! ...but we can't be having toure with that attitude

TCIB said:
Jack74 said:
de niro said:
er because david is twice the player and ten times the man yaya is.

Granted Yaya behaviour is bang out of order and should b sold , but Silva a better player you are taking the piss

Personal opinion all this Silva v Yaya stuff tbh.

It's bollocks. Yaya couldn't do Daves job and vice-versa.

In the being a selfish, self centred **** stakes, Yaya wins hands down though.

razman said:
Yaya #Toure on his future with @MCFC. I'm very angry. I'm very upset." Asked about his future: "We'll see. We'll see." #MCFC

sell toure and get pogba ...sounds easy but txiki get it done ! ...but we can't be having toure with that attitude

Angry and upset about what? He's making it up as he goes along. Or have I been clarkied by selective quoting again from the press?

You know...

I think Yaya might just be a bit weird.

We've all worked with nice people, who a decent at their job but once you get to know them you realise they're a bit odd. The things they say, the things they do. Yaya might just be one of those people but it's all being played out in public.

razman said:

If he's wanting to dictate about if and when and where he wants to move,he can forget it he signed a extended contract last season we decide if we should move him on not him and his cnut of an advisor..fcuk them ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.