Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

blue b4 the moon said:
richards30 said:
JJROMA said:
These are the facts. The agent requested re-negotiation of the current contract however MCFC refused to do so. They also informed the agent that they have no desire to sell the player. However, in the event of a sale MCFC would insist on the full contract value (non negotiable). This appears to have deterred potential buyers. As a consequence the agent concerned, who is desparate to make a final commision before the player's value diminishes, is hoping to change the club's position by any means. The full contract value is circa £30M.

and how do u know these are the facts?

4 posts in four years...ITK or rag?

Don't know why but I smell ITK

Close to what i thought and many others probably. Having seen how Txiki deals with contracts it fits in nicely.
That said just because the theory fits does not make it true.

The_Mo said:
de niro said:
pudge & rodge said:
You must understand, Silva has quite obviously had his way with Jack74's missus in the past given his absurd gripe with David

he's just teasing, rags are like that.
Whilst i agree that Silva is a fantastic player, one of the top ten in my opinion, he is not a better all round player than YAYA, 11 Yaya's would play 11 Silva's off the pitch.

Worst comparison ever.. That's like saying 11 Luis Suarez' would eat 11 Chiellinis off the pitch..

The_Mo said:
de niro said:
pudge & rodge said:
You must understand, Silva has quite obviously had his way with Jack74's missus in the past given his absurd gripe with David

Whilst i agree that Silva is a fantastic player, one of the top ten in my opinion, he is not a better all round player than YAYA, 11 Yaya's would play 11 Silva's off the pitch.

no chance. for a start you'd have 11 ego's and none would pass to the other. 11 mard arse cake eating disrespectful cunts v 11 players with sheer class.

no contest.

richards30 said:
JJROMA said:
These are the facts. The agent requested re-negotiation of the current contract however MCFC refused to do so. They also informed the agent that they have no desire to sell the player. However, in the event of a sale MCFC would insist on the full contract value (non negotiable). This appears to have deterred potential buyers. As a consequence the agent concerned, who is desparate to make a final commision before the player's value diminishes, is hoping to change the club's position by any means. The full contract value is circa £30M.

and how do u know these are the facts?

It sounds about right to me..

de niro said:
The_Mo said:
de niro said:

no chance. for a start you'd have 11 ego's and none would pass to the other. 11 mard arse cake eating disrespectful cunts v 11 players with sheer class.

no contest.
Really? Is that the best you could come up with? In terms of pure footballing ability Its YAYA hands down. He has played a bigger role than Silva in our success, and thats not taking anything away from our Dave. Every player imo was vital for the
Success we have tasted, but it was YAYA who rose to the top time after time. If YAYA was Silva's age he would cost twice as much.

Silva is replaceable, but please tell me who we could replace with YAYA in a like for like replacement? For Silva there are many players we could have instead. I would never swap Dave for anybody though, because i agree that he is ten times the man that YAYA and other divas like Ronaldo, Robben and RvP are.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
[bigimg]https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10365645_322844971206743_1966107846505140367_o.jpg[/bigimg]

No "IF" needed. I would swap them TODAY!

Sorry I didnt read all the thread so it may have already been said. He's a great player for us and I'd hate to see him leave, but from the way he's saying we wouldn't let him spend time with his brother and made him go on tour to Abu Dhabi, it looks inevitable we'll sell and let him go. Surely the club would have given him some time off if he asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.