Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

TrueBlue1705 said:
agent live on sky sports now
I have never heard anything like this ever in all my time following football, just fuck off and take Yaya with you

Re: Today's Press

If this IS Yayas twitter account then it looks legit.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Toure_yaya42" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Toure_yaya42</a>

And if it's true i'm gobsmacked and shocked.

I WANT A BIGGER CAKE :-o

He just said Manchester City does not respect its players. Didn't even keep it personal to Yaya. He sounds like a rambling mental patient tbh. Whatever the truth of this is, if Yaya is happy being represented by this fucking clown then he is an idiot himself.

can someone tell me what exactly the divvy agent actually said? i havent watched SSN

Can you imagine Colin Bell, Mick Doyle or Buzzer throwing a wobbly because you forgot to sing happy birthday.....lol!

The world's gone mad..

YaYa needs to nip this in the bud...NOW!

Great. It's no big deal to wait a few months to find out if one of your superstars wants to leave. It's also best to do this publicly because it really helps his transfer value.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Only us. Only us. We sure don't get much time to just enjoy things at this club without having something embarrassing happening. Lol. This club...

Not sure how it is the club's fault if any of it true. If yaya is upset over a birthday wish then he is a child and needs to grow up. If it something else then again grow up and say so. Pathetic really all of it.

Thing is there is no way his agent would go live on SSN without Yaya's consent

No way will any fan be happy about an attack on our owners and the club, making us out to be a laughing stock

The tweets can be taken lightly because no one really knows what he is getting at

But his agent going live on SSN shows there is more to this than meets the eye

I'm guessing the club will be working overtime to get this sorted as soon as possible, may not have a happy ending tho

it is a PR catastrophe. all the season the club was keeping low profile and managed to attract some of the neutrals' sympathy. wouldn't be surprised at all if all this shitstorm was kickstarted by some rival club who offered Seluk money for trying to make City ship off their best player and starting a hurricane of excrement around the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.