Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Luck95 said:
can someone tell me what exactly the divvy agent actually said? i havent watched SSN

yes please ...can some one post...this is embarrasing to yaya himself and the club

so embarrassing for Yaya having this guy on Sky Sports is his representative ....

He says Yaya upset nobody wished him happy birthday in Abu Dhabi

Translated he says Yaya would leave for a club for less money that valued him more in other ways - did not mention club but obviously he's talking about Barca

I think he said not all tweets from Yaya ... very confusing!!

he says if a club wants him he could leave - eh no, he got 3 years left on contract

In short the guys a tw*t and I now have the opinion that Yaya is a tw*t too

Just listening to his prick of an "agent" who clearly states that Yaya is unhappy at the club as they don`t treat him with respect.
Now talking in fucking riddles as the club should show a better relationship by sending flowers to his family !! What the fuck ?????

I agree that his performances this season warrant a high valuation, however I would be surprised if anybody paid over £30m, let alone £40m for someone who is the wrong side of 30.

That may work for you, in that he remains a City player and gets on with his business, or against, should he feel the club wont let him leave if his valuation is not being met.

The exception would be PSG, but then again with them being hit with FFP punishments too, I'm not even sure they'd spunk that much on someone who's 31.

On his day though, he's worth it. The question is how long those days will last.

OB1 said:
MSP said:
Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

He was angry as he didn't want to be covered in champagne.

Or was he just organizing the bumps for Pellegrini?

Have to wonder if someone has hacked Yaya's Twitter account?
It's coming out of his agents mouth live on TV now, fucking disgraceful

Wow, this is quite incredible viewing on SSN. If there was ever a time for City to make a very clear precise statement about Toure its now. That guy has just absolutely ripped City to pieces. If he truly reflects Yayas views then he'll never be welcome at the club again regardless of what he's done for us on the pitch.

His agent is obviously stirring because mansour didn't buy him a lavish car etc.

or maybe he is still a bit pee'd that kolo left. whatever the reason it needs to be sorted asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.