Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Pam said:
I can't understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to Barkley. He's a promising enough youngster but people are going overboard.
Probably because he was 1 of the very few players we couldn't live with last season. He was absolutely outstanding against us.

Combine that with his other performances and the fact he is a teenager. It's hardly surprising there is such hype over him

Sportsmole are reporting Yaya's agent is trying to do a deal with Real Madrid.
Meanwhile we are linked with Barkley and Vidal.
Looks like the c**t is off. Thanks for the memories and shut the door on the way out.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Looks like the c**t is off. Thanks for the memories and shut the door on the way out.

i'll take that all day long.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:

would say everything about him if he went to Madrid, but if they paid up and we could get Barkley and Vidal I'd be very happy, perfect to plan for the next generation of our side.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
That is interesting.

Isn't Kheidira in his last year and refusing to sign a new deal?

I'd take £20 million plus Kheidira and then take that £20 million to Goodison with Milner (and maybe Rodwell) for Barkley.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pam said:
I can't understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to Barkley. He's a promising enough youngster but people are going overboard.
Probably because he was 1 of the very few players we couldn't live with last season. He was absolutely outstanding against us.

Combine that with his other performances and the fact he is a teenager. It's hardly surprising there is such hype over him
I think the hype is justified. The one thing we are short of is english lads who are able to make adifference in our team. Barkley would definately do that, particularly if toure is on his way. Sometimes u only get one chance to sign that special player. We shouldnt miss our chance.

de niro said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

i'll take that all day long.

So would I. If we could get Barkley in as his replacement we'd also be solving our issue with the HG player quota for the PL.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
That is interesting.

Isn't Kheidira in his last year and refusing to sign a new deal?

I'd take £20 million plus Kheidira and then take that £20 million to Goodison with Milner (and maybe Rodwell) for Barkley.
I like your thinking. Kheidira is a beast. If (big if) we could get him and barkley I really wouldn't miss toure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.