Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

waspish said:
de niro said:
love all the weak c**ts desperate for him to stay regardless of his disgraceful behaviour. winning is not that important. we have a great dressing room nowadays, they all win things, they all earn good money. then up pops this c**t to disrupt everything. at a time I might add that we are at our weakest with ffp restrictions. cake this, brother that, and now playing the race card.

yaya toure you are utter scum. as for your agent, well he doesn't bear thinking about.

even rooney came straight out with it when fleecing the rags.

oh and a word to the weak c**ts.

this is MY Manchester City. yaya toure is merely a fucking visitor.

In a way you have point and the last line I can't argue with. what I totally dislike(this is me) and cringe at is the name calling of one of our players who has delivered on the pitch in every season he has been here.. His agent has got form for this mud slinging and YAYA has so much respect for this real KUNT for bringing over to Europe he won't say a bad word about him..

Thank you Waspish. Seems anyone who doesn't think Yaya is a cvnt is a cvnt themselves going off comments here. I don't think he's a cvnt and if anything I think he is allowed to be a little cvntish given that he's in grief, probably under a lot of stress and has been an excellent servant to this club since arriving. Its my City too and yours and we are entitled to support the club and the players. Until the club makes a statement against Yaya then I presume they are not too bothered and neither should we.

Why not assume the best when if comes to all things City?

TonyM said:
waspish said:
de niro said:
love all the weak c**ts desperate for him to stay regardless of his disgraceful behaviour. winning is not that important. we have a great dressing room nowadays, they all win things, they all earn good money. then up pops this c**t to disrupt everything. at a time I might add that we are at our weakest with ffp restrictions. cake this, brother that, and now playing the race card.

yaya toure you are utter scum. as for your agent, well he doesn't bear thinking about.

In a way you have point and the last line I can't argue with. what I totally dislike(this is me) and cringe at is the name calling of one of our players who has delivered on the pitch in every season he has been here.. His agent has got form for this mud slinging and YAYA has so much respect for this real KUNT for bringing over to Europe he won't say a bad word about him..

Thank you Waspish. Seems anyone who doesn't think Yaya is a cvnt is a cvnt themselves going off comments here. I don't think he's a cvnt and if anything I think he is allowed to be a little cvntish given that he's in grief, probably under a lot of stress and has been an excellent servant to this club since arriving. Its my City too and yours and we are entitled to support the club and the players. Until the club makes a statement against Yaya then I presume they are not too bothered and neither should we.

Why not assume the best when if comes to all things City?

Anyone can think what they like. As can I. I'm thinking of downgrading him to a twat.

As fucking if.

He's a ****.

de niro said:
Anyone can think what they like. As can I. I'm thinking of downgrading him to a twat.

As fucking if.

He's a c**t.

If I was a c*nt I'd remind you that you temporarily downgraded him to bad egg straight after the word c*nt was ruled offside.

But of course I'm not....

sir baconface said:
de niro said:

As fucking if.

He's a c**t.

If I was a c*nt I'd remind you that you temporarily downgraded him to bad egg straight after the word c*nt was ruled offside.

But of course I'm not....

ha ha, forgot about that. it was actually rotten egg :)

yaya is a rotten egg.

his agent is still a **** though!

de niro said:
waspish said:
de niro said:

Yaya has endorsed everything has agent has said. Just like a c**t would. A cowardly c**t to boot.

I've said what I wanted to say carry on....

De Niro your posts, are bang on,YA YA like TEVEZ before him could of made themselves city legends,but them both and their agents are fucking scum and parasites,Yaya can fuck off,I'm sure if he stays many blues won't raise a cheer when his name is announced at home games,hope the **** fucks off,but then I hope Pogba orVidal replace him,or would it be Barkley?????

The absolute state of some of the posts in here

Grown men seething at some quotes from a millionaire

Del_Bosque said:

Some of them throw life size papier-mâché Ya Ya dolls in nooses, over the sides of bridges, and then go home and knock one out, I swear to God. The most boring thread in fucking creation. Day 85, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 86, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 87.........

mannycity said:
De Niro your posts, are bang on,YA YA like TEVEZ before him could of made themselves city legends,but them both and their agents are fucking scum and parasites,Yaya can fuck off,I'm sure if he stays many blues won't raise a cheer when his name is announced at home games,hope the c**t fucks off,but then I hope Pogba orVidal replace him,or would it be Barkley?????

Wrong Yaya will always be remembered for the good things. He's not handed in a transfer request yet not gone on strike either. Let him get his dead brother out of the way and see what he has to say for himself then. Hope to god he stays repeats last season and watch u lot lick his ass again. Pogba, Vidal and Barkley couldn't replace him they don't come close to Yaya even if you moulded them together.

Del_Bosque said:

I couldn't give a fuck about anything any player says to any part of the media. until they disrespect my club. once they do that they can fuck right off in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.