Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Yaya on SSN too now. Saying he's staying. Not a surprise that him and Dimitri Seluk are together lol.

MillionDollarDream said:
Unfortunately this still won't please the anti crowd. " why did this take so long?" 'Hes only staying because no offers came in!' Types.

I wish I could be this fickle.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Do we forgive the c**t or not?

Well if he wins us the title like last time.. Scores in the cup and fa cup...

There now seems every chance the episode will blow over.

If the management can see Yaya is in the right frame of mind they can let it fizzle out: no apologies needed, just a positive statement from Yaya. If he shows the right attitude on the pitch, any current ill feeling will evaporate very quickly.

If he's not in the right frame of mind, that's different.

Like others, I trust the current regime to do what is best in City's interests. I don't believe they will either lord it or be taken for mugs.

MillionDollarDream said:
Unfortunately this still won't please the anti crowd. " why did this take so long?" 'Hes only staying because no offers came in!' Types.

Wind your fucking neck in you antagonistic idiot.
If people wanted to be pissed of they had every fucking right so shut the fuck up with your barbed shitty comments.

Great news, I suppose.

Let the football do the talking now Yaya, and no antiques in the media please. You have every chance to become a legend here!

without a dream said:
His agent and by association Yaya himself really are a pair of slimy twats. Glad he's staying if he's going to give it all but there's no doubt that, like Tevez, he's ruined his legacy.

And unfortunately it's a bit sad... Especially if he has the kind of season he has last year (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.