Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

These are the first quotes directly from yaya over the whole saga...... Rubbished all the talk, yet still some seem unhappy.

As for saying he could of said it earlier, I'm sure the last couple of months his priorities have been elsewhere and denying something that isn't even real wasn't on his mind.

Well I don't know why or how the whole episode happened but I'm glad it's now resolved. He now alive in my own little world, now let's keep our title.

Still, must be replaced next summer. This season is possibly the last good season we get out of him.

sir baconface said:
There now seems every chance the episode will blow over.

If the management can see Yaya is in the right frame of mind they can let it fizzle out: no apologies needed, just a positive statement from Yaya. If he shows the right attitude on the pitch, any current ill feeling will evaporate very quickly.

If he's not in the right frame of mind, that's different.

Like others, I trust the current regime to do what is best in City's interests. I don't believe they will either lord it or be taken for mugs.

I think the episode makes it less likely that Yaya will see out his contract City. I'm sure the club has contingency plans to replace every player but I expect they're giving a lot more thought on how to replace Yaya and will do so if the right opportunity comes along. But they'll be happy to bide their time particularly if he performs as well as last season.

They'll write a book about this one day.

Glad to see Yaya's staying.

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya - Fernandinho
Silva
Aguero - Negredo

Our strongest ever side? Perhaps.

comeonfeedthegoat said:
These are the first quotes directly from yaya over the whole saga...... Rubbished all the talk, yet still some seem unhappy.

As for saying he could of said it earlier, I'm sure the last couple of months his priorities have been elsewhere and denying something that isn't even real wasn't on his mind.

You mean like the quotes saying we denied him seeing his dying brother? Those ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.