Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

toffee balls said:
blue underpants said:
toffee balls said:
Man up you soft git.
Man up!! Have you just heard his agent live on Sky, the whole world is laughing at us, it's my club of 54 years don't like people taking the piss what about you?

We have just completed our best ever season .

Taking the piss out of us for what exactly.
Are you Wumming, seriously

My bet is that this is all made up. A way to ease fans on the thought of him leaving. City, Yaya, his agent, and the club he is going to must have all been in on this. It's a conspiracy.

Blue Haze said:
He can say whatever he wants. We have his final productive years under contract. If he wants to sulk and play poorly, he can go right ahead.

But we aren't selling.

Maybe he saw how spineless we were in accepting the FFP fine and thought he could leave as well.
The owners need to step up ffs

toffee balls said:
Cheadle Blue said:
toffee balls said:

its disrespectful, its a fucking disgrace

He will be back , just like Tevez.

This is modern football .
It is big business.

Don't take it personally and don't take it too serious.

We will need to look beyond Yaya sooner or later.

He has got a bit giddy really.

Hart
Zabba
Silva
Ageuro

and Vinnie are the other members of our spine.

We will be just fine and dandy.

Its really sad though mate, why do we have to have our name dragged throguh the fucking mud after our best season in years, particularly over a fucking cake! its not like hes a drug cheat, or john terry was shagging his mrs, its ludicrous

all this just as Barca get a new manager and start their summer transfer business, what a surprise. If Yaya doesn't come out and clear this up then he has to go. It doesn't matter how good he is, this is a disgrace that we cannot stand for.

coleridge said:
Cheadle Blue said:
coleridge said:
This must be the maddest thread ever.

Good luck to the mods!

So, 31 year old player with one last WC window wants a new pay cheque before he's over the hill.

Some of you are going to feel quite embarrassed tomorrow,,,

i feel embarrassed now, its a fucking disgrace that this has got this far, and that **** is ranting on the radio and SSN

The club will deal with it. Very swiftly. Do you imagine that the Sheikh will take this inferred personal slur lightly? I think not.
So preumably you think he will be gone after this? So who do you feel will be embarrassed in this thread and why because the majority seem to agree that he will be on his way because he has slighted the club and the owner?

He's worth more than gorilla faced Bale, if someone wants to pay it, let him go.

blue underpants said:
toffee balls said:
blue underpants said:
Man up!! Have you just heard his agent live on Sky, the whole world is laughing at us, it's my club of 54 years don't like people taking the piss what about you?

Are you Wumming, seriously

Turn the fookin TV off .

Ignore it , simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.