Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?

Der Bomber said:
Wasn't Tranny on about something like this with Real two seasons ago? Feeling "depressed" and "unappreciated" or some such bollocks.

He's still there and I'm sure Yaya will still be here this time next year.
That had a lot to do with the Real president genuinely not backing him repeatedly, unlike this shit.

Surely there are better ways all round to push for a move than this? It seems the prerequisite skills for being an agent is purely being an absolute bell end with no morals, and it has nothing to do with intelligence. EVERYONE comes out of this looking bad. The only positive for him is that making it such a public event means it will probably drive his price down. He'd go for 25 million tops following all this.

Like others have said, there is a precedent with Rooney at United and he was even knocking at our door, which must have been especially painful for them. He is now the highest paid player in the league, which could backfire on United in the long run. I think we'll end up selling now and maybe part exchange, hopefully for Fabregas. If that deal as a straight swap was on the table I'd probably take it due to the age difference and if Toure will be away during half of next season again (surely his last season at the very, very top of his game).

ps I do think that last tweet from Toure wasn't written by him as he never normally leaves a gap before full stops. At the same time, do you think that a foreigner in England just for a few years would write 'lost in the post' and 'jokes aside'? I don't think so...

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

Compared to...

Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Thanks for all the birthday messages today. Card from City just arrived... Must have got lost in the post. Haha

TrueBlue1705 said:
What would his market value be if we were receptive to selling?

Given his age, I'd be surprised if we could get more than 30 million for him even though he is brilliant. All this shit won't help us get a good price for him either.

Whether true or not, I would like to think Yaya, would have a bit more respect for the club and fans. It's blatantly obvious how highly he is thought of, by club and fans. Hence why even when he's been playing below par, he's the first name on the team sheet. And a lot of our play, is built around him. The fans couldn't love him any more if they tried. So why play the prima Donna, and allow this to play out so publicly. He could come out and put it all to bed, in one swift statement. If he felt so strongly, and it weren't true. I don't buy all this, it was probably someone else,writing his twitter account. Or he might not know about any of it, of course he does. So if he had any integrity about him, he'd at least come forward, and put the record straight. The longer he allows this to play out, without comment. The less respect I'll have for him. I find it a bitter pill to swallow, as he's immense, and an integral part of our team. However if he allows us to be dragged through the mud like this, I'd reluctantly say I suppose he'd have to go. As for his agent, smarmy cnuts the lot of them. Worst comes to the worst, try and get 50 mill, and go for Vidal or someone.

rnblade said:
He's worth more than gorilla faced Bale, if someone wants to pay it, let him go.
no he is not

look how old bale is and how old toure is

toure only has a couple of years at the level he is playing left....bale has like 8 or 9 years

Look on the bright side, there's going to be some quality Happy Birthday To You chants in the stands when he steps out against us in the future.

I must admit I'm surprised that the club don't wish the players happy birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.