Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Does no one else think we should just ignore all of this. He's a year into a 4 year deal, we don't want to sell him, we certainly don't need to negotiate a new deal for him and he has no hand to play and we hold all the aces and the agent is going public with daft comments as it's his only way he can try and Generate and sort of leverage, but is making Toure look daft.

Hopefully we stay silent on this and let the agent knacker himself out and run ring around himself.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
oakiecokie said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
He is indeed priceless. To reflect for even a few seconds on those goals of his in matches when everything was on the line, United, Stoke, Newcastle, Sunderland, Palace is to reflect on true greatness. That's why it's been so painful to read so much of the comment on here.

Fuck me you sound like a schoolgirl who has just found out that George Michael is gay !!!! For fucks sake grow a pair.

He's only gay if you turn the lights on

It strikes me that Ballymagash has a big poster of Yaya above his bed.Nah,GM is still gay with the lights on or off.

Clubber said:
Does no one else think we should just ignore all of this. He's a year into a 4 year deal, we don't want to sell him, we certainly don't need to negotiate a new deal for him and he has no hand to play and we hold all the aces and the agent is going public with daft comments as it's his only way he can try and Generate and sort of leverage, but is making Toure look daft.

Hopefully we stay silent on this and let the agent knacker himself out and run ring around himself.

We`ll have to wait and see what info Cheeky comes back with before the World Cup starts.

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
Fuck me you sound like a schoolgirl who has just found out that George Michael is gay !!!! For fucks sake grow a pair.

It strikes me that Ballymagash has a big poster of Yaya above his bed.Nah,GM is still gay with the lights on or off.

Not if there is a tea towel involved and you dont make eye contact...

It will be interesting to see how our owners take to being publicly disrespected by Toure via his idiot of an agent. The comments about being better treated if he was at Liverpool were beyond the pale for me. I ultimately think both Balotelli and Tevez paid the price of bringing the club into disrepute. It's a reputational thing with ADUG and I suspect Toure's future at City may no longer be in his hands and I would back the owner's judgement.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
oakiecokie said:

Or a few crusty socks underneath the bed.

Manchester United have announced they have cancelled the planned Birthday celebration for Marianne Fellaini. A United spokesman said, "we are keeping our fingers crossed"

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
oakiecokie said:

Glad you consent, Barrymore is a different subject

YAYA HAS TWEETED!

BoQ-WZKCEAEu3rv.jpg

It says: Manchester, sorry I have created a massive cunty ambiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.