Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

CitizenTID said:
west didsblue said:
This story broke late on Monday night on page 8 of this thread. In the last 72 hours, 386 pages have been added. Is that a Bluemoon record?
No the Isco thread must have had an average speed of 10 PPH

When can we start posting pics of cats?

I couldn't believe some of the things I read on this thread.

For all we know someone Yaya may have received death threats, his family may have been threatened or something. Some of these agents are associated with notorious gangs and mafias.

He's a down to earth and friendly person, what he's doing is out of character. Let's wait for more information.

h1642362E

I say if PSG come in with a silly offer we take it - we may after all only get one or two good seasons out of him anyway and that's assuming he doesn't act like a sulky 5 year old when he comes back ......

20 Goals last season - 6 pens and 4 free kicks included in that total lets not forget that ....

There is probably no player that can replace him in midfield on last seasons performances but at 31 we have to plan for life without him soon anyway. Also he is when all said and done a prima donna, I've always thought this of him, great when things are going well but a whining, moping fucker who blames the referee and his team-mates when things aren't going his way!! It's a credit to Pellegrini that he has got the best out of him this season (as he has with just about every player)...

...And I'm still pissed that he got the vice captaincy ahead of Zab last season!! If he stays and still has the vice captaincy next season my f*cking head may well explode!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.