Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

de niro said:
What we do is start the season with yaya, cheer and applaud his every move. Pellers picks him right from the off. As soon as they window closes on September 1st. We drop him to the reserves and boo the **** like fuck. Play him for two mins in a cl game and then peddle him to some numb fuck club in Jan.

And say to all football no **** fucks with Manchester city.
Liking this a lot.

If we are paying him 200 grand a week where does he think he can earn that elsewhere,along with a 25-30 million transfer fee for a 31 year old?There are probably only three clubs who could do so.As for PSG haven't they already spent their budget due to FFP regulations imposed on them?

OllyT1950 said:
One of the adjustments we need to make now we are a top club is that we are mainly going to attract mercenaries. Toure is the epitome of a mercenary, doesn't give a FF about the fans or the club. All he is concerned about is his own greed and ego. He won't give Manchester City a second thought when he goes. The club was just a vehicle to advance his own career, hence all the petulant comments about him not getting player of the year because he is African. IMO he was far more interested in winning Player of the Year for himself (to get a bigger pay day) than he was about City winning the PL.

Recent history has taught me to focus my support on the club, I just see the players as the people who bring us success. They use us we use them. Most of the badge-kissing stuff is for the TV. There is still the odd exception but anyone who believes any of them really give a shit about the club are destined to be disappointed. That is the modern game I'm afraid.

Complete rubbish about mercenaries.
We DID attract mercenaries but now we are established.
Almost sound like troll tbh.

Another player who imo has lost Legendary status at our club Tevez the other culprit were both truly great players , I will never forget the sheer brilliance the fantastic feeling that they adorned our great shirt , but both at the end will take the honour and glory away, with their ability to leave a nasty odour give it 10 minutes and give it a good spray on your way out YAYA and don't catch the door on your fat ass on the way out

TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:
One of the adjustments we need to make now we are a top club is that we are mainly going to attract mercenaries. Toure is the epitome of a mercenary, doesn't give a FF about the fans or the club. All he is concerned about is his own greed and ego. He won't give Manchester City a second thought when he goes. The club was just a vehicle to advance his own career, hence all the petulant comments about him not getting player of the year because he is African. IMO he was far more interested in winning Player of the Year for himself (to get a bigger pay day) than he was about City winning the PL.

Recent history has taught me to focus my support on the club, I just see the players as the people who bring us success. They use us we use them. Most of the badge-kissing stuff is for the TV. There is still the odd exception but anyone who believes any of them really give a shit about the club are destined to be disappointed. That is the modern game I'm afraid.

Admire the skills by all means, but those who hero worship modern players are mugs IMO. All the gushing club legend stuff about Toure over the last couple of months and he shafts us. Wise up, it's just business. If that makes me a troll so be it though I wouldn't mind betting that I've actually actively supported this club longer than you have.

all these people saying buy Barkley,get Vidal,Fabregas,Pogba anyone etc etc,makes me laugh,the nearest to being anywhere near as good as Yaya is Pogba,even he's not half as good as Yaya! This is the down side of being bought by a bunch of rich blokes from the middle east who had never even heard of us until they bought us,its the down side of paying one of the best players in the world obscene amounts of money to make us win the premier league title,its all about greed,more money,being paid what you are worth the capitalist's dream,some of you little Tory boys will know all about it,stop moaning ffs,there's always a price to pay for success! Or do we go back to the dark days when we had 'honest,hardworking grafters' 'loyal servants to the club' all well n good but they were shit at football and we are now in the business of being very very good at football,yeah Yaya is a knobhead if you believe all the shit you read but if you are like me and prepared to be patient and see what happens then lets hope he's wearing a blue shirt next season like i'm 99.99999% sure off

OllyT1950 said:
TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:

Just my opinion but those who hero worship modern players are mugs. If that makes me a troll so be it though I wouldn't mind betting that I've actually actively supported this club longer than you have.
Fetch me the blue tape measure, Kato.

OllyT1950 said:
TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:

Just my opinion but those who hero worship modern players are mugs. If that makes me a troll so be it though I wouldn't mind betting that I've actually actively supported this club longer than you have.

Alright lads, take them out so we can measure.

This is seriously not about money.

It's about believing the grass is a little greener elsewhere, nothing more.

He's been tapped up.

Toure is at the absolute top in terms of pay grade, outside the ranks of Messi, Ibra and Ronaldo.

And those likening to Rooney's stand-off in successfully procuring a rise...

He held all the cards as he let his contract run down towards its final year.

He had them over a barrel.

This is very different.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is seriously not about money.

It's about believing the grass is a little greener elsewhere, nothing more.

He's been tapped up.

Toure is at the absolute top in terms of pay grade, outside the ranks of Messi, Ibra and Ronaldo.

And those likening to Rooney's stand-off in successfully procuring a rise...

He held all the cards as he let his contract run down towards its final year.

He had them over a barrel.

This is very different.

How do you see this saga ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.