Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Ah well fuck it. Nice while it lasted yaya.

I ain't the fucking brightest but I know footballers don't really give a rats ass where they play so long as they get top dollar. Fuck me, leave that to united and scousers to dream that shit.

Ta ra pal and cheers for the memories.

mcmanus said:
Ah well fuck it. Nice while it lasted yaya.

I ain't the fucking brightest but I know footballers don't really give a rats ass where they play so long as they get top dollar. Fuck me, leave that to united and scousers to dream that shit.

Ta ra pal and cheers for the memories.
You seem pretty bright on this one fella.

Dmitri, if you're reading this' "PUT IN A TRANSFER REQUEST!!!"
Stop fuckin about you crazy fat fuck and put in a transfer request therefore waving goodbye to any loyalty payments,no, didn't think so, all this pissing about is boring, if he goes it's not like we'll be playing next season with 10 men, we'll replace him(maybe not with anyone as good) and adapt. I have huge trust in the people running our club and they'll definitely have a plan and consider the long game in all this.

TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:
TCIB said:
Complete rubbish about mercenaries.
We DID attract mercenaries but now we are established.
Almost sound like troll tbh.

Admire the skills by all means, but those who hero worship modern players are mugs IMO. All the gushing club legend stuff about Toure over the last couple of months and he shafts us. Wise up, it's just business. If that makes me a troll so be it though I wouldn't mind betting that I've actually actively supported this club longer than you have.

The dynamics of how i came into this world are beyond my control i am afraid.
I shall concede you may be older.
Your opinion is still rubbish and at best supremely cynical sweeping generalisation.
Or you are a troll.

Is Fernandinho a mercinary or a very hungry player who on merit has got a large wage and the chance to play consistently at the highest level?

Can you see where i am coming from here?
Anyway this debate is off topic.

What has happened today then, 60 new pages since this morning.
Has Seluk demand the uss enterprise deliver him a 100ft kebab made of unicorn flesh?

I may be cynical but I am not a troll. You show me one player in the current squad who would have signed for City before the Sheik's money rolled in and I'll agree that that player is not a mercenary. I am criticising the modern game not City, most of the players are here for the money (which happens to be the definition of a mercenary) and would be off like a shot for better pay day. I honestly think that anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. It may be a heresy on Bluemoon but believe me an awful lot of people share that view of football as it is today. Doesn't stop the game being great to watch. As for Fernandinho he may well do what Toure has done in a year's time, who knows, I wouldn't bet against it.

FantasyIreland said:
Toure told France Football: ‘Given the goals of Paris, how could you not be interested in a club like that? PSG have become one of the strongest teams in Europe. It would be an honour to one day play for a club like that - if I can be of service.

‘Given the magnificent season Manchester City have had, everyone talks about me and everything is open. My agent is hanging on the telephone and he knows what he has to do, I have complete confidence in him.

‘Nobody knows what can happen tomorrow, my attention is on the World Cup and we will see afterwards.

‘Yes, I have said I would like to finish my career at Barcelona. You never know because football moves quickly.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2641031/Yaya-Toure-looking-PSG-Manchester-City.html#ixzz32xNJKICt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z32xNJKICt</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
------------------------------------

Unless deviously edited and linked,it seems recent to me.

My 800 pages guess is starting to look to conservative now.

In the words of HHH, let the games begin...

OllyT1950 said:
TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:
Admire the skills by all means, but those who hero worship modern players are mugs IMO. All the gushing club legend stuff about Toure over the last couple of months and he shafts us. Wise up, it's just business. If that makes me a troll so be it though I wouldn't mind betting that I've actually actively supported this club longer than you have.

Your opinion is still rubbish and at best supremely cynical sweeping generalisation.
Or you are a troll.

Is Fernandinho a mercinary or a very hungry player who on merit has got a large wage and the chance to play consistently at the highest level?

Has Seluk demand the uss enterprise deliver him a 100ft kebab made of unicorn flesh?

I may be cynical but I am not a troll. You show me one player in the current squad who would have signed for City before the Sheik's money rolled in and I'll agree that that player is not a mercenary. I am criticising the modern game not City, most of the players are here for the money (which happens to be the definition of a mercenary) and would be off like a shot for better pay day. I honestly think that anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. It may be a heresy on Bluemoon but believe me an awful lot of people share that view of football as it is today. Doesn't stop the game being great to watch. As for Fernandinho he may well do what Toure has done in a year's time, who knows, I wouldn't bet against it.
For someone telling another poster he was a bigger blue, I thought you'd have been capable of remembering Micah Richards, Joe Hart, Pablo Zabaletta and Vincent Kompany all being pre-Sept 2008

OllyT1950 said:
I may be cynical but I am not a troll. You show me one player in the current squad who would have signed for City before the Sheik's money rolled in and I'll agree that that player is not a mercenary.

Off the top of my head. Joe Hart, Micah Richards, Zabba and Vincent Kompany all arrived before the takeover.

You say you're a city fan ? I say bullshit.

Squirty beat me to it.

OllyT1950 said:
TCIB said:
OllyT1950 said:

Or you are a troll.

Do you honestly believe that players like Kompany,Zaba,Hart would only have signed for money.You are trolling or from Rag Cafe if you keep inferring those sentiments.Blue my arse !!!

stony said:
OllyT1950 said:
I may be cynical but I am not a troll. You show me one player in the current squad who would have signed for City before the Sheik's money rolled in and I'll agree that that player is not a mercenary.

Off the top of my head. Joe Hart, Micah Richards, Zabba and Vincent Kompany all arrived before the takeover.

Squirty beat me to it.

... and you`ve just beat me to it mate !!! Stinks like fuck !!!

stony said:
OllyT1950 said:

Squirty beat me to it.
in three posts we've had mercenaries twice, the fans are deluded for having heroes and no-one would come to City if it wasn't for the Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.