Yaya Toure [Merged]

Marvin said:
glen quagmire said:
I'm sure i read somewhere, that his agent said that a deal has been done with an English club, and all will be made clear before the world cup. There is only a day or so to wait, so i guess we will all know sooner rather than later.
But if the agent is being truthful it's not in his hands....it was between the clubs. he can't force them to come to an agreement

If I were in Barca's shoes I wouldn't let Toure go until I had a replacement

But he has not been a first choice this season, Busquets has, so maybe they already feel they have a replacement. They also need the money for Cesc IMO and probably have to make sure they get the Yaya cash in before upping their offer for Fabregas.

Braggster said:
Marvin said:
But if the agent is being truthful it's not in his hands....it was between the clubs. he can't force them to come to an agreement

If I were in Barca's shoes I wouldn't let Toure go until I had a replacement

But he has not been a first choice this season, Busquets has, so maybe they already feel they have a replacement. They also need the money for Cesc IMO and probably have to make sure they get the Yaya cash in before upping their offer for Fabregas.

Sounds reasonable to me

dom said:
Braggster said:

Sounds reasonable to me

Busquets will replace Toure, so yes they already have a replacement, they also have Keita as cover. Busquets and Toure have both shares the position fairly equally this season. However, Busquets has probably seen a few more games due to African Cup of Nations and the fitness issued that followed that Tournement for Toure. Alot of Barcelona fans i see posting on articles seem to be very against the idea of Toure leaving and much prefer him to that of Busquets. Some even suggesting he only see's as many games as he does because of his father, Carles Busquets and his fathers history with Barcelona along with the fact he is Spanish and from the youth system. Which bodes well for us as he is clearly still seen as a fantastic player by the fans and not being forced out due to bad performances.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carles_Busquets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carles_Busquets</a>

Toure is much better than Busquets and just the victim of Barca's Catalan bias.

I wish we could just get this deal done, Toure is one of the top three in the world at what he does.

LoveCity said:
Toure is much better than Busquets and just the victim of Barca's Catalan bias.

I wish we could just get this deal done, Toure is one of the top three in the world at what he does.
One of my favourite players - and that was before the links with City surfaced

ST Coleridge said:
.....................Valdes
D Alves.....Puyol.....Pique.....Maxwell
...................Busquets
..........Fabregas......Xavi...
......Messi........Villa.......Iniesta..

Lucky blighters.

I know mate that's some team. The best thing about it ant the reason i realy admire Barca is that 7 of that starting 11 (including Cesc) are all Barca academy products (hilighted in Bold for you). It's unbelievable. Plus there are a good few more top class players from their youth academy like Pedro, Assulin, Bojan who will turn into world class talent.

Apart from City (obviously) Barca are the best club in the world by miles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.