Yaya Toure [Merged]

Did Pique start there before United nabbed him? So that'd make it 8/11 which is truly amazing.

BlakeTheBlue said:
ST Coleridge said:
.....................Valdes
D Alves.....Puyol.....Pique.....Maxwell
...................Busquets
..........Fabregas......Xavi...
......Messi........Villa.......Iniesta..

Lucky blighters.

I know mate that's some team. The best thing about it ant the reason i realy admire Barca is that 7 of that starting 11 (including Cesc) are all Barca academy products (hilighted in Bold for you). It's unbelievable. Plus there are a good few more top class players from their youth academy like Pedro, Assulin, Bojan who will turn into world class talent.

Apart from City (obviously) Barca are the best club in the world by miles.

Pique was a part of their academy and very much like fabregas moved to norwich then moved back.

simonr555 said:
Did Pique start there before United nabbed him? So that'd make it 8/11 which is truly amazing.

He did

Fab, Pique, Messi all played in the same youth team together

ST Coleridge said:

Lucky blighters.
possibly the greatest club side ever that???

BlakeTheBlue said:
ST Coleridge said:

Lucky blighters.

I know mate that's some team. The best thing about it ant the reason i realy admire Barca is that 7 of that starting 11 (including Cesc) are all Barca academy products (hilighted in Bold for you). It's unbelievable. Plus there are a good few more top class players from their youth academy like Pedro, Assulin, Bojan who will turn into world class talent.

Apart from City (obviously) Barca are the best club in the world by miles.
I agree 98% the only thing that barca are lacking is 1 or the other a revamp of there ground as I went last week and it's a fuckin shit hole or some bloody good cleaners and this was nit on a match day ... Was very dissapointed , expected more from in my eyes the biggest and best footballing team there is ..apart from city you understand ;)

richards30 said:
ST Coleridge said:

Lucky blighters.
possibly the greatest club side ever that???

If it's the greatest club side it's probably the greatest side full stop as The Bosman Ruling made the top club sides better than the National teams as it meant your players could come from anywhere....and before anyone says Brazil 1970...yes I've seen them and Barca are better.

"Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."
-Dimitri Seluk

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.peacefmonline.com/soccer/201006/46195.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.peacefmonline.com/soccer/201006/46195.php</a>

taken from the mirror,shud be city player v soon

10.Goater_Legend said:
"Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."
-Dimitri Seluk
is this a recent quote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.