Yaya Toure [Merged]

Marvin said:
Don't get your hopes up. Was it only 24 hours ago this agent said City were bankrupt and he was going to Asrsenal.

I fell for the bad news so I am not going to fall for the good news.
maybe his agent was pissed at city's stance on paying agent fees. yaya might have had a word in his ear and told him to sort it out. who knows?

mancity25 said:
Yaya Toure will be a City player. You people need to relax.
fucking relax .... joking mate been a city fan for more than 40 years don't think i have ever been relaxed.. and now with all this .. i need help NURSE!

Ireland Haroo said:
richards30 said:
100 percent done mate?? That what you've heard?

in the last 20 mins i have had a text from someone in the local media who is a huge city fan, shouldnt be hard to guess who but im not naming names. done.
Nice one geezer!!! Any idea when the news will break?? Will something happen tomorrow?

richards30 said:
Ireland Haroo said:
in the last 20 mins i have had a text from someone in the local media who is a huge city fan, shouldnt be hard to guess who but im not naming names. done.
Nice one geezer!!! Any idea when the news will break?? Will something happen tomorrow?

not a clue, I presume tomorrow as its leaking now, the text didnt say much and i cant be arsed replying as I have work at 6am tomorrow at the worst place on earth.....the swamp.

I think there's defo sumut in what was said a few days ago with the new kit launch been held back for the new players starting to make a lot of sense

Barcelona outcast Yaya Toure's agent said the midfielder is close to moving to England - and Manchester City are favourites to land him.

Agent Dimitri Seluk said: "Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."

Barcelona are eyeing up potential replacements for Toure with Tottenham's Wilson Palacios, Bordeaux's Alou Diarra, Toulouse's Etienne Capoue and Juventus' ex-Liverpool star Momo Sissoko on their hit-list for holding midfielders.

Bit controversial this,as the Headlines say one thing,but at the begining its saying that City are favourites to land him,but his agent is only saying that City has the quality to be the best club in the world.
The comments may only be another one of this twats ways of getting us to pay more,by getting into Citys good books again,after his previous shit comments.
I`m NOT convinced yet !!!

Ireland Haroo said:
richards30 said:

not a clue, I presume tomorrow as its leaking now, the text didnt say much and i cant be arsed replying as I have work at 6am tomorrow at the worst place on earth.....the swamp.

Was it from cheesy dick the text?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.