Yaya Toure [Merged]

oakiecokie said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
i know mate, it sums city up really, all that expectation and then we are left sulking and kicking the cat ha ha

Fuckin hell at least you get near to a cat !!!
My missus wont let me near her pussy !!!!

hmmm.... I feel privileged now, say hi for me. ;)

sorry, couldn't resist.

oakiecokie said:
Barcelona outcast Yaya Toure's agent said the midfielder is close to moving to England - and Manchester City are favourites to land him.

Agent Dimitri Seluk said: "Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."

Barcelona are eyeing up potential replacements for Toure with Tottenham's Wilson Palacios, Bordeaux's Alou Diarra, Toulouse's Etienne Capoue and Juventus' ex-Liverpool star Momo Sissoko on their hit-list for holding midfielders.

Bit controversial this,as the Headlines say one thing,but at the begining its saying that City are favourites to land him,but his agent is only saying that City has the quality to be the best club in the world.
The comments may only be another one of this twats ways of getting us to pay more,by getting into Citys good books again,after his previous shit comments.
I`m NOT convinced yet !!!

the guy just said we could be the best club in the world a few days after pretty much calling us poor and unprofessional. Done deal.

Andouble said:
oakiecokie said:
Barcelona outcast Yaya Toure's agent said the midfielder is close to moving to England - and Manchester City are favourites to land him.

Agent Dimitri Seluk said: "Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."

Barcelona are eyeing up potential replacements for Toure with Tottenham's Wilson Palacios, Bordeaux's Alou Diarra, Toulouse's Etienne Capoue and Juventus' ex-Liverpool star Momo Sissoko on their hit-list for holding midfielders.

Bit controversial this,as the Headlines say one thing,but at the begining its saying that City are favourites to land him,but his agent is only saying that City has the quality to be the best club in the world.
The comments may only be another one of this twats ways of getting us to pay more,by getting into Citys good books again,after his previous shit comments.
I`m NOT convinced yet !!!

the guy just said we could be the best club in the world a few days after pretty much calling us poor and unprofessional. Done deal.

his agent is just an absolute numpty really.

the deal has gone tits up slightly, i'm still 100% sure that he will be a blue.

Frustrated agent wants Toure to move to ChelseaJune 10, 2010 | Transfer

The outspoken agent of midfielder Yaya Toure has insisted that he would prefer the Ivory Coast player to move to Chelsea, despite talks with Manchester City , but Barcelona's asking price is too high.

Toure has been linked with a move away from the Nou Camp for some time, given his failure to hold down a starting eleven place last season at Barcelona. Chelsea have been linked to Toure but Manchester City look best placed to land the Ivory Coast international with reports that the midfielder has already agreed personal terms to move to Eastlands.

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola is reportedly not looking to offload Toure to Manchester City or anyone else, but cannot guarantee him first-team football.

Toure's agent, Dmitri Selcuk complained that Barcelona's valuation is too high, saying in Spanish daily 'Sport', "The problem is that Barca asking too much money and not going to be easy to close the deal."

Selcuk also insisted that ideally he would like Toure to move to Chelsea, but reiterated that Barcelona's asking price is a barrier.

He continued, "I prefer he plays at Chelsea, because it is a very strong team that has spent many years in the elite and always aspires to the maximum, but they will not pay that much money,"

Toure has scored five goals in 45 international appearances and is set to star in the upcoming World Cup for Ivory Coast.

This article a re-hash from a good few days ago???

sounds like he doesnt really want to come to us and is waiting for somebody else to come in, will probably end up like the eto deal last year.

bookiesgirl said:
sounds like he doesnt really want to come to us and is waiting for somebody else to come in, will probably end up like the eto deal last year.
Agreed. If he does come, you can be sure we won't have been his first choice of club. Mind you, once we qualify for the CL this coming season, it might well look like a good deal for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.