Yaya Toure [Merged]

Chelsea move doesn't make sense. If Yaya wants to win and sit on the bench why not stay at Barca. Their is no way he'd play over Essien. Unless Essien gets hurt or cup games. Why would Chelsea pay anywhere near that for a sub when they have Mikel. His agent is completely useless in late May he said Yaya will not go to Arsenal nor be apart of the Cesc deal. Then about a week later he said the complete opposite. I'm 50/50 about Yaya he surges forward but doesn't have that killer pass.

US_Citizen said:
Chelsea move doesn't make sense. If Yaya wants to win and sit on the bench why not stay at Barca. Their is no way he'd play over Essien. Unless Essien gets hurt or cup games. Why would Chelsea pay anywhere near that for a sub when they have Mikel. His agent is completely useless in late May he said Yaya will not go to Arsenal nor be apart of the Cesc deal. Then about a week later he said the complete opposite. I'm 50/50 about Yaya he surges forward but doesn't have that killer pass.
although toure wont be a regular starter, i think he'll have pretty much playing time at chelsea if he come. Chelsea simply are too short of midfield at the moment. Chelsea are competiting in all 4 titles and many players are going to play their part. Toure is a player i like to see him at stamford bridge, although with his african nations cup duty every 2 years, i prefer hamsik or martinez than him.

Yawn.... here we go again ?

Listen up folks, Yaya will be a City player soooooooooooooon, and no, I'm not itk...<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am --<br /><br />
shaiomarali said:
yaya should fire his agent.

shaiomarali, maybe a good idea, that you get of that number of post counts ?

Lets put this on hold. This guy's agent reminds me of Willie Mackay.

Can you imagine if Yaya gets dropped at any point?

I think we need to steer clear however good a player he is.

I keep wondering if all this is just a smokescreen. Some have talked about confidential agreements etc

I have a sneaky suspicion our signings will come out of left field.

How about

Schweinsteiger for midfield
Kaka for creative midfield and to satisfy owner's desire for a headline grabber.
Lahmm left back
Aguero up front

robbieh said:

I keep wondering if all this is just a smokescreen. Some have talked about confidential agreements etc

How about

Kaka for creative midfield and to satisfy owner's desire for a headline grabber.
Lahmm left back
Aguero up front
We wouldn't get schweinsteiger, Chelsea apparently want him and if he were to move I can't see him going anywhere other than a CL team.

robbieh said:

How about

Lahmm left back
Aguero up front

Nah - conspiracies and smokescreens just don't do it for me.

Regarding Yaya's agent - he's obviously an unsavoury character - but no different to say that Kia guy who looks after Tevez. Ultimately, I want the best players we can get for each position, and Toure would be a top notch signing for us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.