Yaya Toure [Merged]

SamTheGuru said:
Sport is saying that the deal is even closer now? How close can it get without being completed? Looks like the transfer fee is still the stumbling block though. Basically they need the money to fund their move for Fabregas. I think 30 million euros is the fee being mentioned.

My opinion is that the deal is agreed already but Barca will want to be negotiating for Fabregas without Arsenal being aware of the amount of money Barca have received from us.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Ibra deal was also agreed but not announced as yet for the same reason.

Rammy Blue said:
SamTheGuru said:
Sport is saying that the deal is even closer now? How close can it get without being completed? Looks like the transfer fee is still the stumbling block though. Basically they need the money to fund their move for Fabregas. I think 30 million euros is the fee being mentioned.

My opinion is that the deal is agreed already but Barca will want to be negotiating for Fabregas without Arsenal being aware of the amount of money Barca have received from us.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Ibra deal was also agreed but not announced as yet for the same reason.

I believe you could have a point. Correct me if I am wrong but €30m is about £25m at the moment? Sounds like a bargain to me.

Rammy Blue said:
SamTheGuru said:

fine line being walked here barca could lose two top players and then miss out on their number one target

dadnlad said:
fine line being walked here barca could lose two top players and then miss out on their number one target

Sure they can force the Cesc issue when they really have to. Will be amazed if he isn't there by the end of the summer.

They will just want to make sure they work it to get the best deal possible for themselves.

dadnlad said:
Rammy Blue said:

To be fair mate if I was a betting man I would happily but dough on Fabregas joining Barca, can't see them missing out on him.

Funny how so many on here poured scorn on anyone that believed negative media reports with regard to this move but were all too happy to hang on every word that came out of the mouth of Toure's deranged agent.
Going off his past comments, coming to us would be his last resort, it's unlikely to happen and I'm not too unhappy if it doesn't.

Neil McNab said:
Funny how so many on here poured scorn on anyone that believed negative media reports with regard to this move but were all too happy to hang on every word that came out of the mouth of Toure's deranged agent.
Going off his past comments, coming to us would be his last resort, it's unlikely to happen and I'm not too unhappy if it doesn't.

I would say it's more likely to happen then some of our other targets but the whole scenario stinks of the Eto'o one last year.

personaly id rather him fk off somewhere else than use us as a last resort if thats whats happening, not that botherd about him if he comes great if not nothing lost in my opinion.

The situation is likely to become clearer next week after the Barca elections.

Arsenal knew that La Porta was desperate to give Cesc to the fans before he left office. Hence the 70 million euro demand. That figure will drop dramatically next week as Barca have already mentioned Silva as a good alternative.

So a more realistic valuation of maybe 45 million would leaving Barca free to charge us slightly less or indeed sell him to Chelsea which maybe is where he really wants to go.

I do get the feeling his hearts not really in it but who knows.

My feeling is that Yaya maybe a luxury option that our owners will buy if possible but it won't disrupt our plans too much if we don't get him.

The best case scenario from my view is two disgruntled players stay where they are and we give our money to Bilbao for Javi Martinez. Who seems a level headed young fella with a much quieter agent.

Ivorian LOOKS TO PASS CLOSE YOUR CITY BY 30 MILLION
Toure 'almost' pay Cesc
We will have to muster more patience, but the club is confident that the solution to the case of the Catalan midfielder arrives via Manchester
Cesc looks forward to landing at the Nou Camp while living Touré pending a final call Manchester City

* Touré's case will be resolved after the elections

Regardless of the strategies that may bring the Arsenal and repeated every day obstacles that arise in the slow process of negotiation, the club works in the creation of its own way to access the transfer of Cesc Fàbregas. While the London side still delaying any official contact, the technical secretariat expects Manchester City to give the final step and formalize the offer of transfer of Yaya Toure. In the offices of Camp Nou ensure that the operation has entered the final straight and hope that Barca coffers important revenue recorded close to 30 million euros.

This is an important figure that would serve to bolster the second and probably final offer to submit to Arsenal. The London club at the time not even attended an initial proposal valued at 35 million euros. The refusal was categorical, considering a tiny amount for talent and youth of the Catalan midfielder. Barca is aware that should increase its financial contribution but neither is willing to go to exorbitant figures. Touré consummate the transfer of the City, it is considered that the negotiations with Wenger and company can be much easier.
The first key to solving the conflict must come through the City, but would not be alone.The second has been trying to reactivate the phone. Cesc, as anticipated this writing, has had a new talk with the Arsenal. Another request for that from the Emirates Stadium are relaxed postures and agrees to negotiate a transfer with an official delegation of Barça. There has come into play Txiki Begiristain. The technical secretary has expressed its willingness to improve Barca counter.The club undertook to draw up another proposal, but in return demands a formal negotiating table with real will to manage the transfer of midfielder.

Barca are convinced that once the electoral process, the talks will resume with some normality. This would have committed Arsène Wenger in his talk with Cesc. There will be meetings and do whatever it takes, but based on other offers and again starting next week.Until then we must wait, with the World Cup at stake and complete restructuring of the Barca board. Arsenal wants it that way and Barca should abide by it. Since there are no emergency timetable and, in any event, the first step should be realized with the announcement of the agreement between Manchester City and Barcelona Yaya Toure. Falta por desvelar hasta dónde será capaz de llegar la propuesta azulgrana para itnentar convencer a Wenger. It remains to reveal the extent to be able to get the proposal team for Send attempts to convince Wenger.The scenario is becoming more diversified, but the club is convinced that more weapons available to close the transfer.

Sport.es

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am --

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/&ei=3gYSTNXsFIaJ4Qbxsb2tCA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Del%2Bmundo%2Bdeoportivo%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DhBM%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... B:official</a>

And Direct qoutes from the man himself here.

He sez nothing is decided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.