Yaya Toure [Merged]

Blue Coop said:
Forzacitizens said:
mate is the newest quote about yaya being a huge success in the premier league, or the one where his agent is saying barca are asking too much?

Last night apparently:

Agent Dimitri Seluk said: "Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."

yeh i saw that mate, i was on here till late, i just thought the comments from his agent that he would rather yaya go to chelsea were this morning?

Forzacitizens said:
Blue Coop said:
Last night apparently:

Agent Dimitri Seluk said: "Yaya Toure will be a star in the Premier League and the deal is now close with Barcelona. Manchester City has the quality to be the the best club in the world."

yeh i saw that mate, i was on here till late, i just thought the comments from his agent that he would rather yaya go to chelsea were this morning?
surely they must have been old quotes???? it cant have changed that quick again???

richards30 said:
Forzacitizens said:
surely they must have been old quotes???? it cant have changed that quick again???

i dunno mate, im confused, i hope so though

Forzacitizens said:
Blue Coop said:
Last night apparently:

I personally reckon those are old and possibly rehashed from when his agent was bleating about us being bankrupt rather than rich.

It can't have gone from 99% going to City to possibly going to Chelsea over night. Everybody should have been asleep :p

avoidconfusion said:
Serious question... is this Agent of Yaya on drugs or how come he changed his story completely again?

serious question... are you actually, really honestly asking how come an agent changed his story completely?

zeusbheld said:
avoidconfusion said:
Serious question... is this Agent of Yaya on drugs or how come he changed his story completely again?

serious question... are you actually, really honestly asking how come an agent changed his story completely?

Well... yea... kinda?

It's not even been a week between him dissing us in the press and now saying we will be the best in the World... mental!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.