Yaya Toure [Merged]

I rate he will end up a City player after the World Cup for around £20m, I bet Kolo's in his ear alot talking us up.

10.Goater_Legend said:
I rate he will end up a City player after the World Cup for around £20m, I bet Kolo's in his ear alot talking us up.

Kolo is saying to him "sign for City bro or i am fucked!!! ...and if that happens pictures of you running around in mams dress will find there way onto the internet" :-)

i cant helpthinking we should have wrapped this up before world cup, ino we were haggling over the price, but surely if yaya has a good world cup his price will go up and more teams will be sniffing around him for sure

Danny St.helens CTID said:
i cant helpthinking we should have wrapped this up before world cup, ino we were haggling over the price, but surely if yaya has a good world cup his price will go up and more teams will be sniffing around him for sure
But he may only get to play three games before his team are eliminated so unlikely to make too much difference to his retail value.

We are EVEN CLOSER to completing the signing now apparently. Lol, this is getting ridiculous. He will move at the end of the World Cup but Barce are holding out for a bit more than €30m.

SamTheGuru said:
We are EVEN CLOSER to completing the signing now apparently. Lol, this is getting ridiculous. He will move at the end of the World Cup but Barce are holding out for a bit more than €30m.

HOW BLOODY CLOSE CAN WE GET WE MAY HAVE DEALS DONE BUT WAITIN TO CONCLUDE THEM TILL AFTER WORLD CUP WHO HAS WORLD CUPS WHEN CITY ARE TRYIN TO BUY PLAYERS VERY INCONSIDERATE HAHA

It would make me laugh if this deal collapsed in a daft way considering how "close" we are apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.