Yaya Toure [Merged]

Cityisland said:
Laporta confirmed that the transfer of Ivory Coast is "very advanced"

Joan Laporta publicly updated the market situation Barca when he explained at a press conference some of the issues to be addressed with Sandro Rosell at its upcoming meeting: "I'll talk to him president to president to update you on some issues, as in the case of transfers and signings. Selling Touré is well advanced and will inform you of how the negotiations by Cesc Fàbregas. The player wants to come, Pep Guardiola and Txiki Begiristain have shown me the hope that the transaction is made and I suppose that will Rosell it will. "

Yaya Touré said no more, but was told that MD finally his destination will be Manchester City, which will pay between 30 and 35 million euros. He still Laporta did begin to assume the return of Toure, which was paid 9 million euros to Monaco in 2007. It was precisely when asked if they can pay more than 40 million by Cesc: "We will try to adjust to a market logic, as always, we are sometimes triggered and others have managed to move lower, as in the case of Touré."

The transfer should be executed soon, especially given that the board will close the accounts for 2009-10 on 28 June.Need the money allocated for the sale of Ivory Coast to balance the balance sheet.

Cesc on the above, Laporta explained that "the negotiation is now in 'stand by', a tense calm. Where once you unlock all the better, but you must understand that we as a club buyer, we pay as little as possible and Arsenal as a club salesman, wants to collect as much money as possible. "

Toure and Cesc precisely this week begin their participation in the World Cup in South Africa. Ivorian midfielder debut this afternoon as a starter (16 hours) against Portugal in one of the most attractive matches of the first day, while the Catalan side tomorrow as an alternate selection of Vicente del Bosque against Switzerland. The Arenys reaches the final stage of competitive pace short by injury on the fibula during the Arsenal v Barcelona in the Champions League. Now fully recovered, but its entry into the equipment will be gradual to avoid risks

el mundo

Also sez thta alves has turned down a new contract.

Hmmm....

'kinell - looks like Babel Fish and Google translate are worse at translation than I am!

Cityisland said:
The transfer of Yaya Toure will be implemented next week

MYaya Toure's future is increasingly close to the Premier League. In the offices of the ship are convinced that the ivory will end up playing next season at Manchester City after the English managers have closed the whole round of consultations with major European clubs to gauge the real situation of the football market.

Barca are pending that the City take a new step forward and provide a final offer that could precipitate the final transfer.The club expects to close the midfielder out for an amount exceeding 30 million euros. The Ivory Coast is the work of helping his departure and it is expected that within two weeks everything can be solved.

Sport.es

Suppose it helps that our Physio is working for the Ivory Coast this summer.

schumey04 said:
Why can i not get excited about this signing???
Because you think improving our team is not the way forward and would prefer us to go back to the days of Christian Negouai?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.