Yaya Toure [Merged]

reading between the lines the new President of Barca will have to rubber stamp the deal and he doesn't come into office until 1st July. He could always give the green light now, but it's looking like the deal is on hold until the World Cup is over for Toure

superblue91 said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
You should be mate. He is top class and is exactly what our team is lacking. For those of you saying "why do we need another defensive Mid" obviously know nothing about Yaya. It's like saying Essien or Gerrard are just DM. Yaya is the box to box player we have been crying out for. He will be the second world class player after Tevez at City. Now lets get another 4 (RB, LB, WNG, ST) and we will be frightning.

I think we have 2 world class players,tevez and adebayor and i do agree yaya is fuckin top quality real coo if we get him

I like Ade and think he gets a lot of unfair stick. But i wouldn't say there is enough to his all round game to make him World Class. Certainly Top Class though.

I'm sorry, in what world will Arsenal pay close to 30 mil for a player? Surely Yaya is ours if we're serious.

LoveCity said:
I'm sorry, in what world will Arsenal pay close to 30 mil for a player? Surely Yaya is ours if we're serious.

welll they do have money left over from the sale of adebayor & toure.

+ no1 knows whats happening about the cesc deal.

BlakeTheBlue said:
superblue91 said:
I think we have 2 world class players,tevez and adebayor and i do agree yaya is fuckin top quality real coo if we get him

I like Ade and think he gets a lot of unfair stick. But i wouldn't say there is enough to his all round game to make him World Class. Certainly Top Class though.

Meh! we will have to agree to disagree i just think with the right players round him he will be a goal machine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.