Yaya Toure [Merged]

Forzacitizens said:
avoidconfusion said:
Just read on another forum that Chelsea won the race to sign him apparently, not us. This is driving me nuts now.

this reminds me of the tevez transfer last year, hopefully its us
I loved the Tevez saga! If i remember rightly, Kia said City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Rags were the 4 options. A few days later, he ruled out Liverpool due to their rivalry with the rags (strange one considering we are rivals too). The next day, there was the official announcement that he will not be signing for the rags on a permanent basis, leaving just 2, and then the rest is history. It was quality! Pure drama, excitement and nail-biting tension. Loved it!

Reports in Spain claim Toure is on the verge of sealing a move to Manchester City and Laporta says the negotiations for the midfielder's sale are advanced.
"The sale of Toure is very advanced," he said in a press conference on Monday evening.

from PA

nowt on the wires yet from EFE or anyone else.

not according to this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=719755&idseccio_PK=803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli ... cio_PK=803</a>

basically it says a deal to City suits Barca and the player.

10.Goater_Legend said:
avoidconfusion said:
Just read on another forum that Chelsea won the race to sign him apparently, not us. This is driving me nuts now.
Chelsea have Mikel and Essien, playing further forward they have Lampard and are soon to have Benayoun, there's no room for him there.
Mikel is pretty much back up though. Also, Benayoun is a straight replacement for Joe Cole, who was also a bit part player. I'd expect Benayoun to fill the same role. Benayoun and Mikel on the bench. Essien, Yaya, Lampard and Malouda in a sort-of diamond formation. Drogba and another new signing (Torres or Aguero) upfront. There WOULD be room for Yaya at Chelsea, imo. Hopefully it's us that get him though.

Touré: Limit 48 hours Touré Yayá could leave the FC Barcelona " in one or two días".
E Dimitri Seluk, agent of the African player, confirmed east Tuesday, later to meet during a pair of hours with the technical secretary of the Barça, Txiki Begiristain, that the option of City " she is the one that benefits more to three partes". According to some speculations, the operation could be closed enters 25 and 30 million Euros. " In few days we will have the definitive solution, although before I must speak with futbolista" , Seluk commented after leaving the offices of the Barça. " Within a pair of days I hope that we have one solución" , the representative of Touré insisted. " The Manchester City is one of the options. I believe that the Barça prefers this option because it is the one who offers more dinero" , it explained. Seluk added that to Touré it likes Barcelona and the Barça, but that is " here; in order to play, it does not stop to be in banquillo" , and if it leaves the azulgrana club is for demonstrating that " it is sufficiently good like playing in another one equipo".

Toure's pass to the City could be closed in a couple of days, according to his agent
Manchester City is the destination chosen by both the Barcelona and by Touré Yaya to "one or two days" the Ivorian leave the Catalan club, as reported by Selçuk Dimitri today, representing the African player.

* You interested?

Manchester City is the destination chosen by both the Barcelona and by Touré Yaya to "one or two days" the Ivorian leave the Catalan club, as reported by Selçuk Dimitri today, representing the African player.

Selçuk, which met for a couple of hours with Barca's technical secretary Txiki Begiristain has confirmed that the option of the City "is the best interests of the three parties."

Without that have transcended the numbers, the operation could take place between 25 and 30 million euros. " "In a few days we will have the ultimate solution, but first I have to talk to the player (now debut against Portugal in the World Cup)," said Selçuk after leaving the offices of Barça.

"Within a couple of days, I hope we have a solution," emphasized the representative of Touré. "Manchester City is one of the options. I think that Barca would prefer this option because it is the one who offers more money," he explained.

Selçuk said that Touré Yaya likes Barcelona and Barça, but they are here "to play, not to be in the dock" and that if you leave the Catalan club is to prove that "it is good enough to play in another equipment. "

as.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.