Yaya Toure [Merged]

He's a cunning linguist too.

Former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is himself no mean linguist after spells working in Portugal, Italy, England and Mexico.
However, even he was impressed by his Ivory Coast players Yaya Toure and Guy Demel as they answered questions in several different languages during their pre-match press conference in Port Elizabeth last night.
Barcelona midfielder Toure in particular demonstrated a remarkable versatility, replying in French, English and Spanish as he was quizzed by international media ahead of today's Group G clash with Portugal.
Eriksson said: "I was very impressed. If you had put a question in Russian, Yaya would have answered it!
"I think it's easier for the players to learn Swedish than me to learn French!"

I still can't quite believe what is gong on at our club. We are about to conclude a €30m deal for a top class midifelder, yet it all just feels so routine! Just a bog-standard, normal day in the office. Bizzare.

Cityisland said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
wouldnt be suprisded if it was announced tonight, maybe freestyler can shed some light, must of spoke with his sauce.

Has Tolmies been on today?

Just seen it ta.

whats tolmie no,same as us nothin.we all no we are going to sign players.

bluemoon201164 said:
Cityisland said:

Just seen it ta.

whats tolmie no,same as us nothin.we all no we are going to sign players.

I just find his posts entertaining. Thats why im on here.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
Cityisland said:

Just seen it ta.

not sure.

On the its quiet thread he has posted some oriental video.

bluemoon201164 said:
Cityisland said:
I just find his posts entertaining. Thats why im on here.

i agree mate.but he aint told us anything that we dont allready no.
That's not true. My knowledge of 80's music is far greater now than it was previously. And i am grateful to tolmie for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.