Yaya Toure [Merged]

He'd best bloody sign as this is now 180 pages of guff. I personally think he has his own log on and is waiting for 250 pages before he signs. Good lad, and a true Blue!

NewbBlue said:
25 million pounds for a top-class defensive midfielder? Overpriced, but unquestionably a good move. He can only improve our team.

Wonder if we're playing a 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2 with Yaya? De Jong has to play too.

--------------------Hart---------------
VD Wiel-----Kompany-----Boateng----Alves
--------Yaya--------De Jong-----------
Johnson/Elia------------------Silva/Ozil
--------Tevez---------Ade/Dzeko------

My unrealistic dream team. Would destroy most of the EPL with their eyes shut.

We are going to play a 4-3-1-2 not this 4-4-2 that we played this year.

Sabster said:
NewbBlue said:
25 million pounds for a top-class defensive midfielder? Overpriced, but unquestionably a good move. He can only improve our team.

Ok thanks for letting us know Roberto.

Sabster said:
NewbBlue said:

thanks for that, srp

Agent: Yaya Toure set to leave Barcelona with Manchester City one option
The Ivorian is nearing an exit...
By Luis Mira
16 Jun 2010 08:03:00

Barcelona and Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure will soon embark on a new challenge, with Manchester City one of the possible options, according to the player's agent, Dimitri Seluk.

The holding midfielder has been linked with football away from Camp Nou after an indifferent season in which he saw playing opportunities very limited towards the latter stages of the campaign.

Manchester City have been credited with a strong interest in the 27-year-old, whom they want to play alongside his brother, Kolo Toure.

While the Barcelona man was initially unsure about the benefits of joining City, his agent has now described the Premier League side's offer as the best one.

"In a few days we will have the final solution, although I still have to speak with the player," Seluk is quoted by Mundo Deportivo as saying.

"In a couple of days I hope we will have a solution. Manchester City are one of the solutions.

"I believe Barca prefer this option because they are the ones who offer more money."

It is believed the transfer of Yaya Toure, who has been with Barcelona since 2007, would see the Spanish champions receive at least £20.8 million (€25m).

Seluk added that his client is happy with life in Barcelona, but confessed that his priority is to find regular first-team action.

"Toure is here to play, not to be on the bench. If he leaves the club it will be to show that he is good enough to play for another team," he noted.

His agent must be on crack perm. btw not a bad fee if true!!

I think there are better more influential players out there with a lot more creativity. I dont think we need another player like yaya. we already have 3 in de jong, barry and kompany. We need a player who can open a defence with a pass not another hard tackling deep lying midfielder and 25 mil is to much

Mikey77 said:
I think there are better more influential players out there with a lot more creativity. I dont think we need another player like yaya. we already have 3 in de jong, barry and kompany. We need a player who can open a defence with a pass not another hard tackling deep lying midfielder and 25 mil is to much

TBF the money doesnt bother me anymore, if City feel £25m is the price and are willing to pay it then so be it. Who am I to complain at them bettering my team at their cost? It aint my money.
As for what you say about Yaya, I agree I dont think we need the player and tbh whenever I have watched him I have never understood what all the fuss is about. He didnt fill me with joy yesterday watching him play for his country in the World Cup. I just dont know.

not my fault! said:
Mikey77 said:

TBF the money doesnt bother me anymore, if City feel £25m is the price and are willing to pay it then so be it. Who am I to complain at them bettering my team at their cost? It aint my money.
As for what you say about Yaya, I agree I dont think we need the player and tbh whenever I have watched him I have never understood what all the fuss is about. He didnt fill me with joy yesterday watching him play for his country in the World Cup. I just dont know.

and ronaldo looked like the world's most expensive player yesterday? couple of the north koreans looked like the best defenders in the world for 70 mins too, but you wouldn't sign them.

sqblue said:
not my fault! said:

and ronaldo looked like the world's most expensive player yesterday? couple of the north koreans looked like the best defenders in the world for 70 mins too, but you wouldn't sign them.

Hear what you're saying but thats why I put every time I have seen him, watching him at Barca for example. I just dont understand the fuss about Yaya thats all, I think we could do much, much better. If he comes then he has my support 100% as any player would. I feel the same way about Ibra but again he would get my 100% support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.