Yaya Toure [Merged]

News is you have failed cocker, too much time spent on here instead of revising ;-)

Best of luck with your exams mate.
[/quote]

Cheers pal i think i did alright, got 3 left then the whole summer on bluemoon and watching city signing some top class players well finger crossed.

yozzer said:
with 7 goals in last 6 years in france and spain ,this guy will give us nothing going forward ,,so his he better than barry and de jong , they also give us nothing going forward ,,so do we need yaya
When you're playing with Ibra, Messi, Henry/Bojan/Pedro, Xavi and Iniesta infront of you, it would be stupid to even think about attacking, unless it's a corner.

Barca played him as a DM, like de Jong, how many goals has de Jong scored for us? And he's still one of the best players we have.

That's not what DMs or even most CMs are there for, they create from the back, if you want to have a go at anyone for not scoring, then have a go at someone like Podolski, or Ozil, people who are attackers, not defenders.

Not seen much of YaYa this season as haven't been watching much of La Liga.
Is he the kind of player like Viera in his pomp or more like the holding players we already have who win the ball and give short passes to the creative players(if we had one!). If he's the latter then surely someone is leaving to make room otherwise they'll just pass it amongst themselves with Tevez and Ade redundant upfront.

Cheers pal i think i did alright, got 3 left then the whole summer on bluemoon and watching city signing some top class players well finger crossed.

lol just finished my last exam on wednesday

The Future is Blue said:
Is he the kind of player like Viera in his pomp or more like the holding players we already have who win the ball and give short passes to the creative players(if we had one!). If he's the latter then surely someone is leaving to make room otherwise they'll just pass it amongst themselves with Tevez and Ade redundant upfront.
He's pretty much a clone of Vieira in his prime mate, amazing player, one of the best box to boxers in the world, but Barca do tend to play him in a holding midfield role as it's either him or Keita.

keemcfc said:
The Future is Blue said:
He's pretty much a clone of Vieira in his prime mate, amazing player, one of the best box to boxers in the world, but Barca do tend to play him in a holding midfield role as it's either him or Keita.
Busquets seems to be the main man in the holding role for Barca these days mate.

keemcfc said:
The Future is Blue said:
If he's box to box then great....strange then that we gave Viera another year or maybe it's curtains for Ireland and M.Johnson!

The Future is Blue said:
keemcfc said:
If he's box to box then great....strange then that we gave Viera another year or maybe it's curtains for Ireland and M.Johnson!

I think Viera will end up having some sort of coaching role with us in the near future.

whipper said:
The Future is Blue said:

I think Viera will end up having some sort of coaching role with us in the near future.

If he can pass on some of his knowledge to the younger players on what midfield play is all about then great. Certainly my favourite player when at his peak.....loved it when he went head to head with that pikey Keane!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.