Yaya Toure [Merged]

yozzer said:
with 7 goals in last 6 years in france and spain ,this guy will give us nothing going forward ,,so his he better than barry and de jong , they also give us nothing going forward ,,so do we need yaya
Yes its a squad game! Now go and moan about something else, im sure you'll find something.

LoveCity said:
johnmc said:
He did but doesnt anymore?

They have a Catalan bias and play the inferior Busquets in Toure's place.

Fair enough, obviously Busquets isnt exactly a poor player and if yaya is actually better than him then fair enough.

Next question, would De Jong and Toure fit into the same midfield in your opinion?

johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

Fair enough, obviously Busquets isnt exactly a poor player and if yaya is actually better than him then fair enough.

Next question, would De Jong and Toure fit into the same midfield in your opinion?

Never mind De Jong, Toure, Barry and Viera ???

johnmc said:
LoveCity said:

De Jong
Toure-Barry
Ireland
Tevez-Adebayor

so any new news i been at school doing exams so after wednesday i can finally keep up with new :D

So we still at the same stance with yaya or is signing in the next few days and silva is his "proposed" move still on.

Ryinho said:
so any new news i been at school doing exams so after wednesday i can finally keep up with new :D

So we still at the same stance with yaya or is signing in the next few days and silva is his "proposed" move still on.

News is you have failed cocker, too much time spent on here instead of revising ;-)

Best of luck with your exams mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.