Yaya Toure [Merged]

Ticket For Schalke said:
Juventino said:
Would be a fantastic signing for you guys if true. He really is one of the best box-box midfielders in Europe.

are you showing off juve?? martinez :P god evening friend.

Evening mate.

Bah I'm dissapointed in what we paid for Martinez to be honest, stop rubbing it in haha.

Juventino said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
are you showing off juve?? martinez :P god evening friend.

Evening mate.

Bah I'm dissapointed in what we paid for Martinez to be honest, stop rubbing it in haha.

i see we're in for krasic, still have big doubts, do you think martinez was a hasty move, becase they expected krasic to move elsewhere?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Juventino said:
Evening mate.

i see we're in for krasic, still have big doubts, do you think martinez was a hasty move, becase they expected krasic to move elsewhere?

Nope we needed 4 new wide players our new coach requested. We've signed two for the LW(Pepe and Martinez) and we just need to wrap up the deal with CSKA for Krasic.

I don't want to sound like a c**t or a know-it-all but I still believe Krasic will sign for Juventus after the World Cup. Failing that you guys could borrow us Robinho.

The distance between Juventus and CSKA is 1.5 million I can hardly see us not signing him if the money is that low.

We offered 15 they want 16.5.

Juventino said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Nope we needed 4 new wide players our new coach requested. We've signed two for the LW(Pepe and Martinez) and we just need to wrap up the deal with CSKA for Krasic.

I don't want to sound like a c**t or a know-it-all but I still believe Krasic will sign for Juventus after the World Cup. Failing that you guys could borrow us Robinho.

The distance between Juventus and CSKA is 1.5 million I can hardly see us not signing him if the money is that low.

when you say 4 and you allready have pepe and martinez id find it odd that krasic or anybody else would come not knowing that they will be regular with being the quality players they are?

Juventino said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

all the soundings are us tonight.

Lee:-

Both Pepe and Martinez are LW. Krasic is a RW.

TFS:-

They seem to be but all the soundings are City are signing, Dzeko,Torrez,Milner,Toure,Silva don't believe everything you read.

Juventino said:
Lee:-

Both Pepe and Martinez are LW. Krasic is a RW.

They seem to be but all the soundings are City are signing, Dzeko,Torrez,Milner,Toure,Silva don't believe everything you read.

oh right makes more sense now!

I told you the other day you had made a bid but you never believed me, his agent confirmed you've made a bid. However what happens if the player refuses? He'll just use article 17 in January next year to join a team in Italy where he has set his heart on going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.