Yaya Toure [Merged]

Ticket For Schalke said:
I'm an internet warrior, iv heard it all now, please someone find a comment where I have used warrior traits haha, just cause I don't liike a guy.but I drink in the townley and I'll have a magners please.

people who come onto forums and just have a go at people needlessly are internet warriors

unless you have a real reason for having a go at him the way you did (and if you have then fair enough i apologise) then it was uncalled for.

people coming on here and just having a go at people is what spoils the forum.

thats my last comment on it as i dont want to waste bandwidth with a non football arguement!

simon23 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I'm an internet warrior, iv heard it all now, please someone find a comment where I have used warrior traits haha, just cause I don't liike a guy.but I drink in the townley and I'll have a magners please.

people who come onto forums and just have a go at people needlessly are internet warriors

unless you have a real reason for having a go at him the way you did (and if you have then fair enough i apologise) then it was uncalled for.

people coming on here and just having a go at people is what spoils the forum.

thats my last comment on it as i dont want to waste bandwidth with a non football arguement!

get the fuk over yourself....

Shalks is safe not sure about some of you...

How will we play the mid next season?

....................Tévez/Dzeko....................

Krasic/Silva/SWP..Tévez/Silva/Robinho..A Johnson

..........Barry/de Jong......Yaya T..........

.........Yaya........... NDJ/GB.....
Johnson..... Robbie.......... Silva
...........Tevez .....Adebayor

Ticket For Schalke said:

who have you upset now you bully! :)))

Matt Diablo said:
mcfcdjr said:
.........Yaya........... NDJ/GB.....
Johnson..... Robbie.......... Silva
...........Tevez .....Adebayor

bang on mate

Problem is we would have to use 3 defenders so would lescott kompany and boateng be sufficient behind the 2 holding mids ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.