Yaya Toure [Merged]

shaiomarali said:
Kolo for left back. He was naturally an LB before Arsene made him into CB if memory serves me right.

He played right back at Arsenal, but never left back<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
warpig said:
Petrov for left back.

Instead of Richardo Gardner?... hes signing for Bolton lad

Kinky by name said:
No calls taken today by any members of the PR team... most unusual.

Maybe they're just all having a training day and sat around a table sharing Jaffa cakes while Gaz Cook rolls out management-speak clichés in front of a big projector?

At Barca he played centre back and holding midfield however he is also a box to box midfield player. This is what Berto wants flexibility in various positions. Can see Kolo at RB, Yaya centre back with either Kompany or Lescott and Bridge LB allowing Barry and NDJ to carry on in midfield.

Rammyblues said:
At Barca he played centre back and holding midfield however he is also a box to box midfield player. This is what Berto wants flexibility in various positions. Can see Kolo at RB, Yaya centre back with either Kompany or Lescott and Bridge LB allowing Barry and NDJ to carry on in midfield.

I'd be very happy with that except for the 'Bridge at left-back' bit.

I defended him when he got stick in his first season but the guy has just proved himself not good enough, and worse than that doesn't even look arsed a lot of the time.

Belhadj would be a great buy IMO. I'd even go so far as I'd rather keep Garrido as back up to a new left-back and sell Bridge if we could only keep one as back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.