Yaya Toure [Merged]

corky1970 said:
Wiekens said:
This you should read the 1st thread on this forum Corky. Your out of order lad

no im not out of order im KFA everyone is kfa , there is a huge majority on this forum that is sick of people claiming to be IYK its embarrasing

not once i have said i am ITK, i just get little bit's of information now and again and i pass them on, that's it.

corky1970 said:
Wiekens said:

no im not out of order im KFA everyone is kfa , there is a huge majority on this forum that is sick of people claiming to be IYK its embarrasing

ill point you to my post of " today is the day"
i guessed something was going to happen on sky sports news that very day , yellow ticker, and you know what ...............we signed boetang !! yellow ticker allday about it.

im the only one to get anything spot on and it was a guess , kfa's 1 ITK 0.

dont like itk,s attention seekers its sad, and the sheep that follow them.....sadder !

Whats the point of crying about it though?! If Freestyler has got something to say, let him say it... end of the day thats what this forum is all about

Freestyler said:
corky1970 said:

not once i have said i am ITK, i just get little bit's of information now and again and i pass them on, that's it.

Keep em coming matey.

I believe in you *tear in eye*

2007-11-29-free_willy.jpg

corky1970 said:
Wiekens said:

i guessed something was going to happen on sky sports news that very day , yellow ticker, and you know what ...............we signed boetang !! yellow ticker allday about it.

dont like itk,s attention seekers its sad, and the sheep that follow them.....sadder !

If there are any sad people on here who believe everything they read, I've yet to find one. This Forum has moderators to police it, and the only thing that winds me up is the self appointed ITK police, who have taken upon themselves to save everybody when they neither want or need to be saved.

hgblue said:
corky1970 said:

If there are any sad people on here who believe everything they read, I've yet to find one. This Forum has moderators to police it, and the only thing that winds me up is the self appointed ITK police, who have taken upon themselves to save everybody when they neither want or need to be saved.

Well said lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.