Yaya Toure [Merged]

TheLegendOfBerti said:
it is possible that it will happen when the club announces the agreement and if they do not, they will inform us about the state of the negotiations.
which means in laymans terms??

richards30 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
it is possible that it will happen when the club announces the agreement and if they do not, they will inform us about the state of the negotiations.

that if we've signed him they'll tell us and if we haven't they'll just say what Yaya's current status is.

richards30 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
If everything is finalised and ready to be announced today, they will announce it today. If it's not, they wont announce the transfer today, but will give an update on the state of the negotiations instead. Basically... it will either happen today, or it wont happen today. They are ITK.

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20100621_YBA03F1.tif6.jpg

I think he'll fit in nicely

Re: Yaya a done deal - The Hate Mail

Barca were supposed to want £17,000,000.00. So if this is true (which I doubt) we have again overpaid for a player!

wrenie72 said:
Barca were supposed to want £17,000,000.00. So if this is true (which I doubt) we have again overpaid for a player!
Get over it. We'll never pay a fair value for a player again. We are in our own, seperate market.

The papers are only guessing what the fee may be, you know think of a number, add a lot on, make a good story.

But watching Yaya yesterday against Brazil he looked a real class act, he was all over the pitch and always seemed to pass to a team mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.