Yaya Toure [Merged]

Genuine I dd not watch the game unfortuantly, I clicked it on at half time and saw Alan Hansen masturbating over Brazils midfield so I turned it off. I assume the way Alan was saying that Brazils midfield were dominating.

Hardly suprising when Felipe Melo is in that midfield(sarcasm)

Watched him all season as i watch Barca a lot and he played well most of the time but who wouldnt when your in a midfield with Xavi and Iniesta. He wouldnt be at the top of my list because i think we need to create more in the midfield rather than try and protect it. People keep saying hes a box to box midfielder but i disagree, he gets forward around once a game and isnt a creative player or a goal scoring midfielder. I think he'd be perfect for us if we didnt have De Jong but i dont feel the need for another defensive minded midfielder when we already have De Jong, Vieira, Kompany who can play that role and Barry who very rarely moves forward. I understand we need a big squad to be successful but id rather us get some creative players in and a full back first.

Juventino said:
Genuine I dd not watch the game unfortuantly, I clicked it on at half time and saw Alan Hansen masturbating over Brazils midfield so I turned it off. I assume the way Alan was saying that Brazils midfield were dominating.

Hardly suprising when Felipe Melo is in that midfield(sarcasm)

I thought he had a good game, considering some of the dross he was having to play with. And he got a great assist for IC's goal.

Toure plays the DM role for Barca because he has iniesta and xavi infront of him.

he plays the role well and that's why they give it to him, he can play further forward and i think he proved that in the WC last week, everytime he went forward he looked dangerous and he can pick out top draw defence cutting passes.

he will be played in the centre with our creative midfielder, de jong will play behind, in the games de jong isn't needed i think barry will play the role he does for england with two midfielders infront of him.

when needed:

--------------De Jong

----------Toure-----Barry

when not needed:

---------------Barry

------..............--------Toure

who plays that other role i don't know.

with toure being such a midfield powerhouse then maybe it could release ireland a little bit more.....might reall help irelands game having yaya in there to protect him

GK

back 4

dejong

swp ireland yaya bellers

tevez

with yaya it may just help to develop a bit more flexibility in the way we play instead of the very rigid formations we had last season under RM

Yaya a done deal - The Hate Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1287757/Why-Manchester-City-went-gaga-Yaya-Toure-Your-guide-theyre-getting-28m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... g-28m.html</a>

Re: Yaya a done deal - The Hate Mail

You dare to question the validity of a bootom of the page, mid worldcup just after Ivory Coast have played Daily Hate story????

You sir are a cynical man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.