Yaya Toure [Merged]

Freestyler said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvcSz1-piQ[/youtube]

Welcome aboard Yaya, you will be a beast in the Prem.

47 seconds...

what a ball, simply stunning.

Absolutely mate. First class. If there is one part of that vid i think Yaya doubters should watch it is the sustaind period of Barca posession between 2:05 and 2:40. Just look how at ease all the Barca players feel with him dominating the middle of the park in that spell. They all want him on the ball. His strength in shielding the ball, his simple yet crisp passing is just a joy to behold. But what impresses me the most in that spell is his movement off the ball.

Just world class. yaya is a Beast. He will improve our midfield 10 fold. Now please. All you Yaya Doubters out there. I will remember who you are when you are loving him next season. Just get with the program and realise we are getting one of the worlds great All round Passing, Creating, Defending and all out dominating Midfielders....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE NOT TO LOVE? :-D

BlakeTheBlue said:
Freestyler said:
47 seconds...

what a ball, simply stunning.

Absolutely mate. First class. If there is one part of that vid i think Yaya doubters should watch it is the sustaind period of Barca posession between 2:05 and 2:40. Just look how at ease all the Barca players feel with him dominating the middle of the park in that spell. They all want him on the ball. His strength in shielding the ball, his simple yet crisp passing is just a joy to behold. But what impresses me the most in that spell is his movement off the ball.

Just world class. yaya is a Beast. He will improve our midfield 10 fold. Now please. All you Yaya Doubters out there. I will remember who you are when you are loving him next season. Just get with the program and realise we are getting one of the worlds great All round Passing, Creating, Defending and all out dominating Midfielders....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE NOT TO LOVE? :-D

Oh do shut up

Matt Diablo said:
Oh do shut up

Mmmmm. No mate... I don't think i will. If you genuinely don't wish to see this caliber of player at City you obviously don't have the clubs best interests at heart..... It's a shame that lad.

great goal by yaya!!and ppl doubt his attacking ability,cudnt see barry or de jong scoring a goal like that in my dreams,great finish

10.Goater_Legend said:
Apparently he has just scored against North Korea.
No "apparently" about it, mate. Great finish from the edge of the box followed a few minutes later by a good 30 yard effort. Are we sure we have signed him yet because he seems to be playing to impress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.