Yaya Toure [Merged]

Spindash said:
malg said:
Don't care about the money, who Barca will spend it on, or how many clubs are affected by it. The man will vastly improve us, so I'm off to get YaYa on my shirt.

Can someone tell me if both 'Y's are upper case, as I don't want to look a cnut.

It's actually "Yoyo".
i always thoughtit was YuYu

MUNDODEPORTIVO.es 2010INICIO Almería Athletic Club Atlético de Madrid F.C.Barcelona Deportivo Espanyol Getafe Málaga Mallorca Osasuna Racing de Santander Real Madrid Royal Society Seville Sporting of Gijón Tenerife Valencia Valladolid Villarreal Xerez Zaragoza Football League BBVA l. forward Champions E.League Territorial International World Cup ' 10 June Thursday 24 Latino F.Sala T.Secret Mercato through the engine world formula 1 motorcycle rally more engine driving commercial POLIDEPORTIVO Athletics handball cycling Golf H. Skate Olympics tennis horses water polo Vaya World Rugby more sports basketball ACB Euroleague NBA Eurobasket Basket FEB Bàsquet català more Basket services videos photos Infográficos opinion polls Blogs promotions results / Clas. Predictor RadioMD Apuestómetro Poker Archives reviews 2 tournament Godo 2010 betting sports - Apuestómetro your election Barça Touré, with the ticket to send news to a friend email recipient email sender name comment standards use sender recipient name Manchester: solo you can send the page once.
All points when consumed his farewell to the world travel to England to undergo medical review and sign finally with CitySergi Solé - 24/06/2010 03:00Touré Yaya, with both feet almost out of the world of South Africa and depending on only a miracle to follow I live in the final phase, already has a head in Manchester City. Since the defeat to Brazil last Sunday reduced to the minimum his World Cup dream, the Ivorian midfielder maintains daily contact with its representative, Dimitri Seluk to report their future movements.
The official announcement of his transfer depends only on the English club doctors to make him the mandatory review, which has been postponed and will not take place until morning completes the journey in Côte d'Ivoire after the game against North Korea. It is not yet known if the galenos of the city will go to South Africa to examine Touré though cobra forces the possibility of the player to travel expressly to Manchester to undergo there medical test this weekend or on Monday at the latest.
The footballer intends to sign his new contract, which would be three or four seasons with the city to go quiet holiday of return by mid-July to prepare boot of the Premier League, scheduled for August 14 as soon as possible.
Not could convince you
Operation will be as MD has been reporting, around 30 million euros, a figure that Barça considered excellent and consistent with the increase in the price has reached the player in his three years as azulgrana. The barcelonista technical 'staff' attempted to convince Touré in recent weeks to continue in the discipline of the club although decision was already in the player, and above all, its representative head for several months to see its role in some key matches of the season to Sergio Busquets loss. The fact of Seluk embolse 20% of the total clearing has also precipitated an irrevocable scenario affection the hobby professed the player in the final phase of the campaign for fear to leave Camp Nou peseal. Touré prefers not to compete with 'Busi' and it have guaranteed ownership while playing in the city, where his brother Kolo plays and not participate in the Champions is a step backwards.
England says that the salary of Touré virtually would be duplicated shooting six million euros a year, a tab that would break all schemas in the pay scale of the costume mentored by Pep Guardiola. Only the white foliosa

looking like it will get sorted over weekend as freestyler suggested also says no doctor has gone over there but lookin like he will fly to manchester after the ivory coast finish there group stages again were inching closer haha

sounds like keith moon got it spot on then?? fly to manchester at the weekend,medical then hopefully announce officially monday?

richards30 said:
sounds like keith moon got it spot on then?? fly to manchester at the weekend,medical then hopefully announce officially monday?

I agree, Keith seems to be spot on.

The Fixer said:
Freestyler's took some stick but looks like he was right the city doctor never left for SA.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

I am not the kind of person who gets annoyed by those who pass on info. In fact, I like reading the ITK posts, and THs clues have been a good laugh. However, you can understand why some people are a tad more sceptical about Freestyler. I don't know if it's an attention seeking exercise or if his source is misleading him (deliberately or not) - I don't know the lad so I cannot be sure. However, he just seems too confident in his statements and has tied himself in knots on more than one occasion.

C'mon TH, tell us it's Torres.

Manc in London said:
The Fixer said:
Freestyler's took some stick but looks like he was right the city doctor never left for SA.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

I am not the kind of person who gets annoyed by those who pass on info. In fact, I like reading the ITK posts, and THs clues have been a good laugh. However, you can understand why some people are a tad more sceptical about Freestyler. I don't know if it's an attention seeking exercise or if his source is misleading him (deliberately or not) - I don't know the lad so I cannot be sure. However, he just seems too confident in his statements and has tied himself in knots on more than one occasion.

C'mon TH, tell us it's Torres.

Just pointing out fella, looks like he was right about the doctor thing. Some are quick to give him stick so just evening it out :O)

Rammy Blue said:
richards30 said:

I agree, Keith seems to be spot on.
I'm nit having a go at him, but anyone could've made that guess.

We wouldn't sign him right before a vital game would we?

Unless he said it like a week ago or something.

arrgghhh can't wait till the WC has ended so we can see concrete confirmation of new signings. Too many guessing and rumours that say it is 50-80% in progress but dragging on. Can't stand the wait. Probably transfer would have been done and dusted if not for the WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.