Yaya Toure [Merged]

"
Re: Yaya Touré (Barcelona)
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:23:49 PM »
Toure + €25M and I'd consider it (no doubt we would never get to spend that money though). Masch is in a different class to Toure, we'd be taking a massive step back if we don't get some money for him as well"

Hmmm

He will sign on Thursday 1st July at 3.05pm. I am KFA, but given that there is the small matter of England v Germany tomorrow highly unlikely to be Monday the papers will be full of the game same with Tuesday but if we lose the post morten will begin if we win they will want to blow sunshine up our arses. So Wednesday looks good but someone told me most contract run to 30th June so double signing on Thursday along with Boetang.

Rammyblues said:
He will sign on Thursday 1st July at 3.05pm. I am KFA, but given that there is the small matter of England v Germany tomorrow highly unlikely to be Monday the papers will be full of the game same with Tuesday but if we lose the post morten will begin if we win they will want to blow sunshine up our arses. So Wednesday looks good but someone told me most contract run to 30th June so double signing on Thursday along with Boetang.

can't fecking wait until Thursday Rammy

BringBackSwales said:
Rammyblues said:

can't fecking wait until Thursday Rammy
me neither!!! think the wife will divorce me an all with the amount of time i`m spending on here!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.