Yaya Toure [Merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=es&ie=UTF-8&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.sport.es/default.asp%3Fidpublicacio_PK%3D44%26idioma%3DCAS%26idtipusrecurs_PK%3D7%26idnoticia_PK%3D720617&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgoN7t7T9LX4KRqcJ1Ekwe-IM8GHQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... kwe-IM8GHQ</a>

Sorry if this isn't new! Seems to be saying Barca want this cleared before the end of the month. ie Wednesday at the latest.

Ffs why does no one understand boateng is completely done he officially joins us on 1st july because it's the first day of the transfer window!!

Freestyler said:
monday/tuesday

double announcement so i'm told.

if england weren't on WC duty, it would be three, still a chance it could be three.
I wonder if you'd be saying this if tolmie hadn't posted something very similar yesterday?

Freestyler said:
monday/tuesday

if england weren't on WC duty, it would be three, still a chance it could be three.

This really will judge whether you are ITK or not. If you're wrong it's time to stop all of your bollocks.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Freestyler said:
monday/tuesday

I wonder if you'd be saying this if tolmie hadn't posted something very similar yesterday?

He's been rumbled!

chazmcfc said:
FFS freestyler, give up.

Tolmie has already told us that.

just like yesterday when tolmie said silva as said yes,when its been in the papers an radio station in spain for the last 3 feckin days.

even his father as said silva was coming to city.

bluemoon201164 said:
chazmcfc said:
FFS freestyler, give up.

just like yesterday when tolmie said silva as said yes,when its been in the papers an radio station in spain for the last 3 feckin days.

Subject to the up and coming paternity check.

bluemoon201164 said:
chazmcfc said:
FFS freestyler, give up.

tolmie's dad said that? well it must be true then.

Chick Counterfly said:
bluemoon201164 said:

tolmie's dad said that? well it must be true then.

oooooh.... saucer of milk for table 3 please .. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.