Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Blue Elmo said:
difference is with rooney and tevez look how many of rooneys goals were headers . he could head a ball and had great service whereasd tevez' speciality isnt heading

Rooney wasn't known for his headers until he scored 10 last season, and it's not as if Tevez can't head the ball, I can think of a couple of headers he scored just off the top of my head. Rooney still scored over 20 goals, excluding headers, playing as a lone front man, because he had decent support and service, something Yaya, Martinez, Johnson and Silva could provide.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

The Daltons

dieDaltons.gif

kenzie115 said:
Blue Elmo said:
difference is with rooney and tevez look how many of rooneys goals were headers . he could head a ball and had great service whereasd tevez' speciality isnt heading

Rooney wasn't known for his headers until he scored 10 last season, and it's not as if Tevez can't head the ball, I can think of a couple of headers he scored just off the top of my head. Rooney still scored over 20 goals, excluding headers, playing as a lone front man, because he had decent support and service, something Yaya, Martinez, Johnson and Silva could provide.

Point but i think if we played with a 5 man midfield including silva and aj then he would have great service being played inot him and yaya and martinez would also provide a great aerial threat with the great service from the wings

ethan23 said:
yaya and barry could be brilliant together

with aj and silva on the wings were laughin

I doubt we'll be playing with wingers too often next season. Mancini has always favoured 4-3-1-2 and 4-3-3 with previous teams and as he starts to bring his own players in I think he'll start to use these formations more with us. Not many decent teams play 4-4-2 nowadays, not with wingers anyway. Chelsea do sometimes but tend to use a diamond of 4 centre midfielders rather than have two wingers. Barca 4-3-3, United 4-5-1 (4-3-2-1), Real 4-3-3, Bayern 4-3-3, Inter 4-3-1-2.

De Jong and Toure sit back whilst Martinez runs into the box, Silva crosses the ball!!! It's in the back of the net from Martinez on his debut!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!!

De Jong and Martinez sit back whilst Toure runs into the box, Johnson crosses the ball!!! It's in the back of the net from Toure on his debut!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.