Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Blue Elmo said:
Oasis_City said:
Finally someone I agree with about the wingers lol.

It had to be said cant have two left footed wingers

Interesting you say that because you're quite happy to have 3 right footers (I think) in midfield and two right footers up front. What have you got against lefties? ;)

Seriously though I noticed this last season, players who are one-footed get lots of stick, but only when they're left footed. Petrov, Barry and Bridge all get stick for not using their right foot more often but how often do you see Adebayor, SWP and Ireland for example use their left foot. Well I started to look out for it, and it's very rarely, yet we notice it far left because they're right footed. Weird.

kenzie115 said:
Oasis_City said:
....................De Jong
........Martinez............Toure
......................Silva
...............Tevez-Adebayor

I'd rather see Johnson included than Ade:

--------------- De Jong ---------------
------- Yaya ----------- Martinez ------

--- Johnson ---------------- Silva ------
---------------- Tevez ---------------

That would fail so hard it would be embarrassing. Tevez is anything but a lone target man, he plays deep, way too deep, so lovely crosses from the wings would be going to no one.

gregglake said:
kenzie115 said:

That would fail so hard it would be embarrassing. Tevez is anything but a lone target man, he plays deep, way too deep, so lovely crosses from the wings would be going to no one.

Ibra , Ade or Dzeko with great service would be a big aerial threat

gregglake said:
kenzie115 said:

Apart from the fact that we wouldn't be playing with wingers, Johnson and Silva would be playing just off Tevez. Tevez is similar in style to Rooney, who likes to drop off and pick up the ball, yet he scored over 30 goals last season playing up front by himself, he's not exactly tall is he? The reason Tevez drops off to pick up th ball so much is that our midfield is useless going forward at the minute, with more astute players behind him he'd feel more confident about getting service and would stay up top more often.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

kbb said:
The Futchers
The Brightwells
The Whitleys
The Wright-Phillips
The Etuhus
The Logans
The Toures

Any more?

Jason and Darren Beckford

difference is with rooney and tevez look how many of rooneys goals were headers . he could head a ball and had great service whereasd tevez' speciality isnt heading

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.