Yaya Toure [Merged]

franksven said:
I personally think he'll sign, never mind nobody wanting him to leave Barca, i think we have the Ace♠.... which is Kolo :)
You got that last bit wrong:

i think we have the Ace♠.... which is Money (And maybe Kolo as well) :)

;)

WERE RUINING FOOTBALL! ... AAAAAAAARRGGGHH

franksven said:
I personally think he'll sign, never mind nobody wanting him to leave Barca, i think we have the Ace♠.... which is Kolo :)

Ace is certainly not a word i associate with Kolo.

ono said:
Could be a load of balls though. I read the article on el Mundo Deportivo and there aren't any quotes. I think it's in the bag myself.
Seems to me that the fans don't want him to go so the club are incinuating that they are trying to keep him when in reality it's probably a done deal

Paulmcfc2703 said:
ono said:
Could be a load of balls though. I read the article on el Mundo Deportivo and there aren't any quotes. I think it's in the bag myself.
Seems to me that the fans don't want him to go so the club are incinuating that they are trying to keep him when in reality it's probably a done deal
Yeah i'd pretty much agree with this. I also reckon El Mundo are making a story out of nothing in the sense that it was obvious Sandro would have to give the green light as he is the new president. If Guardiola was desperate for him to stay, it wouldn't have even got this far.

keemcfc said:
SambaStyle said:
They would play

Fabregas---Busquets----Xavi
Iniesta------Villa-----Messi

or

Iniesta----Fabregas----Xavi
Villa------Ibrahimovic--Messi
With Dani Alves in their defense I dont think the second one would be wise, they would only have 3 defensive players in their whole team.

The first one looks good though, but I would think Xavi would be better to play on the wing instead of Iniesta for some reason?

They played Iniesta on the wing a lot this season when he came back and kept Xavi in the centre.

ono said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yeah i'd pretty much agree with this. I also reckon El Mundo are making a story out of nothing in the sense that it was obvious Sandro would have to give the green light as he is the new president. If Guardiola was desperate for him to stay, it wouldn't have even got this far.
This.

Hopefully...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.