Yaya Toure [Merged]

avoidconfusion said:
Sounds crazy but I want Yaya more than Silva I think..... :)

Both players have potential to be key players depending how well they settle down (stating the obvious granted)

avoidconfusion said:

Me to ac...
Picked my daughter up from school this afternoon and there was a chap there wearing city shorts and like a traing top with the initials PD on them. Never seen him at school before but was tempted to ask him who he was and about transfer info etc but bottled it lol.

The Fixer said:
avoidconfusion said:

Me to ac...
Picked my daughter up from school this afternoon and there was a chap there wearing city shorts and like a traing top with the initials PD on them. Never seen him at school before but was tempted to ask him who he was and about transfer info etc but bottled it lol.
Oh no!, pete dunham's a city fan...

Adebayor's Hat said:
The Fixer said:
Me to ac...
Oh no!, pete dunham's a city fan...
p diddy.

Rammy Blue said:
larderland said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20100630/53955456416/noticia/%C2%A1toure-puede-quedarse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2010 ... darse.html</a>

NOT BULLSHIT!!!!

IS BULLSHIT!!!!

well im sorry but i would rather believe his facebook page.

The Fixer said:
avoidconfusion said:

Me to ac...

Who do you think you are ??
Bottled it !!!
Thats Cookies motto !!
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.