Yaya Toure [Merged]

The Fixer said:
Meeting with Rosell? same shite as earlier?
Pretty much. I've accepted there will be different versions of what's happening as each paper will be trying to get a scoop - The El Mundo Deportivo article being one of them.

Just like the MEN earlier stating Chelsea we waiting in the wings for Silva. Pure guesswork imo. I think Yaya will be here before long.

Blu KB said:
larderland said:
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/toure-quiere-hablar-rosell-firmar/dasftb/20100630dasdaiftb_63/Tes

yes all is ok bringback

whats it say?
It's already been posted this morning. Nothing new.

Courtesy of Google Translate:

Touré will go to Manchester City ... provided Sandro Rosell, Barca president starting tomorrow, do not brake operation. Following the meeting held in Barcelona on Monday between representatives of the City and Toure's agent, Dmitry Selçuk, everything was seen for sentencing and pending Rosell take office and give your opinion.

"No transfer will be closed until we have spoken with the new president," said Selçuk. If all goes as planned, the transfer could be made official on Friday. The City will pay 30 million euros over two variables.

Forzacitizens said:
The Fixer said:
Meeting with Rosell? same shite as earlier?

its going round and round in circles mate haha

Ha to true pal, but was told earlier yaya will be done so that will do for me, we're all flapping like a tap dancers fanny walking a tight rope...:O)

50 dabs gone on Torres btw 11/4 bring it on rasssssss claut Brap Brap Brap.......

I don't understand how a transfer could progress so far only for a last minute change of heart by Barca? Today's reports suggest manager wants to keep the player, but hopefully this is all just diplomacy and posturing.

The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
its going round and round in circles mate haha

Ha to true pal, but was told earlier yaya will be done so that will do for me, we're all flapping like a tap dancers fanny walking a tight rope...:O)

50 dabs gone on Torres btw 11/4 bring it on rasssssss claut Brap Brap Brap.......
Do i need google translate for that?

Marvin said:
I don't understand how a transfer could progress so far only for a last minute change of heart by Barca? Today's reports suggest manager wants to keep the player, but hopefully this is all just diplomacy and posturing.

well there is a difference between el mundo this morning and this one,quotes in this one from his agent saying hell come to us on friday after discussing it with the NEW president. What ppl dont get is that barca needed this deal to go threw by the 29th as that was the last day barca president cud sanction deals or not.it makes sense that the new resident will sit down and chat and then more than likely sanction the deal,he takes over tomorrow so well prob know by tomorrow night as id say its a priority<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
Blu KB said:
whats it say?
It's already been posted this morning. Nothing new.

Courtesy of Google Translate:

Touré will go to Manchester City ... provided Sandro Rosell, Barca president starting tomorrow, do not brake operation. Following the meeting held in Barcelona on Monday between representatives of the City and Toure's agent, Dmitry Selçuk, everything was seen for sentencing and pending Rosell take office and give your opinion.

"No transfer will be closed until we have spoken with the new president," said Selçuk. If all goes as planned, the transfer could be made official on Friday. The City will pay 30 million euros over two variables.

just stating the obvious,he cant cum here until there new president gives it the thumbs up.

Tricky_Trev said:
The Fixer said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=XC3&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&&sa=X&ei=rJQrTKm3MZ-HOIqv8aEJ&ved=0CBQQBSgA&q=rasssssss+clot+Brap+Brap+Brap.&spell=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cl ... p.&spell=1</a>

that's the best i could get!

Tricky_Trev said:
The Fixer said:

Ha
It's my jamaican roots coming through

Tricky_Trev said:
The Fixer said:

it came back as 'say hello to my little friend''

I'm not enthusiastic about the Torres odds by the way.. if it was 5s or 7s like Silva was a couple of weeks ago, it'd be a good bet... but I reckon a bit of money has already gone on Torres to City, probably when the stories did the rounds a month or two... not a lot of value here as I see it... hope I'm wrong tho fixy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.