Yaya Toure [Merged]

Cheesy said:
The two of you slinging insults at each other need to quit now. Your posts have been deleted now so it was pretty pointless.

Warnings will be handed out of it carries on :-)

if you wish to warn me thats fine BUT please understand (a) there was a certain tongue in cheekness to my quotes (b) there are some really nasty (rather than flippant) comments made to people on this forum which go unchecked - however I will make sure my flippancy is clearer and my language cleaner

love you larderland xxx

-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm --

MCFC-alan88 said:
Cheesy said:
The two of you slinging insults at each other need to quit now. Your posts have been deleted now so it was pretty pointless.

Handbags at the ready!

I can't, the mods confiscated mine xxx<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm --<br /><br />
larderland said:
BringBackSwales said:
Bring not birng IF YOU PLEASE

nah think il stay with birng

oooh you are a one aren't you?!

BringBackSwales said:
Cheesy said:

still havent got over my warning i got when i created a topic with capital letters

if you wish to warn me thats fine BUT please understand (a) there was a certain tongue in cheekness to my quotes (b) there are some really nasty (rather than flippant) comments made to people on this forum which go unchecked - however I will make sure my flippancy is clearer and my language cleaner

love you larderland xxx

MCFC-alan88 said:
Handbags at the ready!

I can't, the mods confiscated mine xxx

-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm --

larderland said:
nah think il stay with birng

not really,i said wat i said and u did to,done for me tbh

larderland said:
BringBackSwales said:
still havent got over my warning i got when i created a topic with capital letters

love you larderland xxx

I can't, the mods confiscated mine xxx

-- Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm --

not really,i said wat i said and u did to,done for me tbh

I was being flippant, tbh I have seen a lot worse in here! no worries

larderland said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
you'll be suprised to know it wasnt me, but who was it?

it was me and birng back swales if ur all interested

Hey TFS, bet you feel all left out... Don't you mate, go on, you can admit it. lol

this transfer is doing my head in, is starting to remind me of the eto'o affair, i said keep the faith yesterday to somebody who said that haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.